Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

They're not gonna give anything to the people that didn't get Ash after watching the stream on July 7th meeting all the requirements and not getting the frame. It was only something free we won't die without I guess. I don't really think they care enough at this point to give us minority anything. At least they cared enough to satisfy most of us and strive to listen to all of the voices. But I don't think this voice is getting listened to. I just want at least some reassurance from a Dev that they hear us and they'll say something on the situation.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Raelm_ said:

They're not gonna give anything to the people that didn't get Ash after watching the stream on July 7th meeting all the requirements and not getting the frame. It was only something free we won't die without I guess. I don't really think they care enough at this point to give us minority anything. At least they cared enough to satisfy most of us and strive to listen to all of the voices. But I don't think this voice is getting listened to. I just want at least some reassurance from a Dev that they hear us and they'll say something on the situation.

I'd take an equinox prime as compensation

7 hours ago, Leweegibo said:

What if you haven't been able to log in due to the 'data is corrupted' issue?

You'll be missing out BTLOI

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cleanlines said:

I'd take an equinox prime as compensation

You'll be missing out BTLOI

I'd be happier if they just made it so anyone that links their account to twitch prime over the next few days gets Ash, and not anyone that has logged in over the past 7 days and has linked accounts gets Ash. I liked their approach but I just don't think it was fully considerate.

Ummm. Hmm. I just signed into my PS4 account and saw I got it here. I made sure to sign in to my PC account to link it though, but my PC is messed up, so I can't find out if it went there as well until I can get it fixed. My PC account is my newest one for about 3-4 months as opposed to my day 1 PS4 account which already has Ash Prime. I hope to get it fixed asap so I may let you know if I got it on both accounts. 

8 minutes ago, Fuzhouyt said:

What about those of us who just signed up for the game today?

You are screwed over, and SoL.

Welcome to timed free stuff, where the devs are not transparent and are cryptic in how they just give out free content.

Well not cryptic, more so say one thing then do another. Or say two things, but both those things are late and after the fact (a after thought)

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Raelm_ said:

I'd be happier if they just made it so anyone that links their account to twitch prime over the next few days gets Ash, and not anyone that has logged in over the past 7 days and has linked accounts gets Ash. I liked their approach but I just don't think it was fully considerate.

You know if they are going to announce free content, then saying something after the fact isn't a consumer friendly idea. Like "Hey we are giving way this thing, but guess what? You've missed out because it's already happened. So too bad since you can't time travel."

Like how ass backwards do you have to be to announce something AFTER it's already happened?

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

You know if they are going to announce free content, then saying something after the fact isn't a consumer friendly idea. Like "Hey we are giving way this thing, but guess what? You've missed out because it's already happened. So too bad since you can't time travel."

Like how ass backwards do you have to be to announce something AFTER it's already happened?

That's the thing, it's not even missing out since some people met the requirements and didn't get what they came for. And it'd be pretty consumer friendly if they're trying to address a problem many people are concerned about and fixing it to satisfy the targeted people and more.

I didn't even know there was ash prime drop after i recieved 1 😂😂 plus it was awesome seeing new stuff and depressing to space mom going evil 😢 but i love you space mom. #Tennolovespacemom

Edited by Talmanis

1 minute ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

So its just randomly dropping?

No i was watching from the start of tennocon 2018 and finish the whole stream after i foundout that if people watch it for 30 minutes and linked account to twitch and warframe account. You would receive one.

I don’t think I got one but I did all of the requirements. I have a linked account, I got on like three days ago. And I watched tennolive. Do I have to accept it or will it just be placed in my inventory? This question is open to anyone willing to help me. Also do I need to have twitch prime or is just a twitch account alone enough?

Edited by (XB1)H20 delicous

2 minutes ago, Talmanis said:

No i was watching from the start of tennocon 2018 and finish the whole stream after i foundout that if people watch it for 30 minutes and linked account to twitch and warframe account. You would receive one.

Yeah I watched it as well with a linked account and still havent gotten it.

I contacted customer support about 2 days ago and today I gotten a reply stating that I am not entitled to the Ash Prime. I won't be mentioning the name of the customer support but I can show you what was replied to me.

Hi there DarkStarKPG ,

Thank you for contacting us! We are very sorry, but we are not able to give out the respective items to users who were unable to participate in this promotion due to outside circumstances while it was still active.

We are sorry that you missed out on this opportunity, but don't fret as there will be more promotions in the future in which you can take part of! To avoid this in the future, please keep an eye on the website and in the forums for announcements, events and giveaways!

Keep your head up Tenno and thank you for playing Warframe!

I have watched the stream and also logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on PC with a Twitch linked account. I just checked in game too and confirmed that I did not receive Ash Prime. How else should I go about this? I did reply quoting the 7 days login thing but I'm not sure if that's all I should do and wait.