The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra and his scarf.

Fallen_Echo

Tbh I'd rather have it as a syandana. So i could put it on to my other frames.
And I see no point in putting "the cape" on the umbra since he technically came with one. The scarf being part of his design.
I highly doubt DE would sacrifice (heh... sacrifice) his design for this. Plus some syandanas do work with his design. You just gotta go through all of them.

As for the clipping. Yeah I agree. It should fall, for the lack of a better term in the moment, gently on the frame, and according to its form. And not just go through it. But that would require re-working the whole mesh of the warframe. Maybe not "the whole" mesh, but definitely parts of it.

The clipping issue is sort of standard for a few other frames too. Like Frost prime (and regular frost too I think) where its coats bottom/skirt thing clips through his legs.

7 hours ago, LucielaFox said:

So i could put it on to my other frames.

They aren't going to let you do this. If this were ever done, it would probably end up as his Aux like Nekros' Mortos Binds or Valkyr's ones.

This was intended as part of Umbra, it would be a lot of work just to separate it and then making it work on every other frame would be too much.

9 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Can we get the ability to remove it?

Its one of those dangly parts what clips into well....everything whats possibly.

It looks horrible with syndanas and in its base form it clips into excalibros arms and back.

I'd rather have the ability to remove the "U's" all over the arms and the one on the chin honestly.  The scarf looks to clean to go away.

11 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Can we get the ability to remove it?

Its one of those dangly parts what clips into well....everything whats possibly.

It looks horrible with syndanas and in its base form it clips into excalibros arms and back.

I love it as is. It works wonderfully with red veil syandana btw.

20 hours ago, peterc3 said:

They aren't going to let you do this. If this were ever done, it would probably end up as his Aux like Nekros' Mortos Binds or Valkyr's ones.

This was intended as part of Umbra, it would be a lot of work just to separate it and then making it work on every other frame would be too much.

....Did you even read what I wrote though.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

On 2018-07-12 at 2:15 PM, LucielaFox said:

I highly doubt DE would sacrifice (heh... sacrifice) his design for this.

------------------------------------------------------

I'll edit this so I could list a few syandanas that work with his design. Note that some of them are Tennogen.
Non Tennogen:

• Udyat
  • Pyra
  • Rath Kittag
  • Nave
  • Imperator
  • Yomo
  • Vistapa Prime
  • Dax

Tennogen:

• Cryona
  • Corona
  • Raiji
  • Officium
  • Rota
  • Setka
  • Sovereign
  • Teplo (My personal favorite)
  • Tonaca

I'd also advise for you to work on your color schemes since those also add on to how well it will look too.

Edited by LucielaFox

It'd be cool if the scarf were moved to Auxiliary and his other details (crescents, loincloth, extra torso/back padding, etc) were moved to a toggleable Umbral Details. It would add a crapton of freedom to customizing Umbra.

I'm just a bit worried that the extra torso/back padding might not be properly modeled where it connects to the neck, since that part was designed to be covered by a scarf at all times.

Edited by SortaRandom