Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I ask all warframe YouTubers stop

(PSN)zedlanik

4 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Pay wall even if it is decoration it's still a Pay wall 

No, the "wall" part is refered to progression, not cosmetics. You can progress through the entire game without hitting a paywall.

Just now, --Q--Stryker said:

Are you serious? No F2P game is 100% free, they still have to make money to keep the game going. Like I've said, no REQUIRED content is behind a paywall. There's no mission locked if you don't have enough color palettes, syandanas, etc.

1. Fanboy not funboy

2. It's called having some damn common sense instead of ignoring anything that doesn't further your argument.

No you don't get it mate you keep saying there are no pay walls since warframe end game is fashion frame this means some of the prime decorations are behind pay wall so there is pay wall get it ?

I like how you are saying its not FTP because there are cosmetics and deco you have to pay for that have absolutely no bearing on the game at all. :facepalm: Everything you need can be traded for, including plat to buy things with. Things you DONT need, cost money. It's called business, and it feeds peoples families and content creators. The game itself and everything you need to "complete" it, is free. I'd say buy a clue but then you'll argue my post is PTP.

Just now, Kiwinille said:

No, the "wall" part is refered to progression, not cosmetics. You can progress through the entire game without hitting a paywall.

Okay but since you know end game is fashion frame  then warframe has a Pay wall since prime decorations are behind pay wall 

1 minute ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

No you don't get it mate you keep saying there are no pay walls since warframe end game is fashion frame this means some of the prime decorations are behind pay wall so there is pay wall get it ?

No. A wall would imply it hinders you from going further and have no way to ignore it. Ignoring certain fashionframe things is an option, so no wall.

1 minute ago, Zanchak said:

I like how you are saying its not FTP because there are cosmetics and deco you have to pay for that have absolutely no bearing on the game at all. :facepalm: Everything you need can be traded for, including plat to buy things with. Things you DONT need, cost money. It's called business, and it feeds peoples families and content creators. The game itself and everything you need to "complete" it, is free. I'd say buy a clue but then you'll argue my post is PTP.

I know that but since end game is fashion frame in  warframe because DE ignores the fact there end game is trash 

Okay but since you know end game is fashion frame  then warframe has a Pay wall since prime decorations are behind pay wall 

Except it still is not a pay wall and you keep missusing the term, until it loses its meaning.

Also, I sincerely hope you don't actually mean this... because.. well I have no words that wouldn't get me muted for how silly it is.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

No. A wall would imply it hinders you from going further and have no way to ignore it. Ignoring certain fashionframe things is an option, so no wall.

But isn't fashion frame end game ? So hiding something behind pay wall means ? You can't get it because you have to pay for it 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

And here's where I'm done, since now you're just resorting to bullsh!t

giphy.gif

Just now, Zanchak said:

Also, I sincerely hope you don't actually mean this... because.. well I have no words that wouldn't get me muted for how silly it is.

So why won't DE look at end game and try to change it since there prime decorations are locked behind pay wall ?

Just now, (PS4)zedlanik said:

But isn't fashion frame end game ? So hiding something behind pay wall means ? You can't get it because you have to pay for it 

Nope fashion frame is optional vanity, nothing more. You dont progress fashion frame since there is no winner or end to it. It is simply up to the player what they like to look at.

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

Nope fashion frame is optional vanity, nothing more. You dont progress fashion frame since there is no winner or end to it. It is simply up to the player what they like to look at.

Well then game that gas no end game ? Is that warframe ??? Then why is everyone saying fashion frame is end game ? If not then what's the end game ? Then 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

So why won't DE look at end game and try to change it since there prime decorations are locked behind pay wall ?

If you actually think "fashion frame" is the end game.. you've somewhere lost your sense of humour and the ability to recognize a joke. You need to stop. This is ridiculous. Wow. No words.

Well then game that gas no end game ? Is that warframe ??? Then why is everyone saying fashion frame is end game ? If not then what's the end game ? Then 

Whatever you set as your goal. Fashion Frame being end-game is a joke.

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

Whatever you set as your goal. Fashion Frame being end-game is a joke.

There finally someone who agreed with me I do think fashion frame is a joke it is nice to look diffrent but there isn't nothing there my own end game was to get all frames 

48 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

There finally someone who agreed with me I do think fashion frame is a joke it is nice to look diffrent but there isn't nothing there my own end game was to get all frames 

Fashion-frame is an ongoing joke.  He meant in no derogatory way, and only wanted to enlighten you. The true warframe endgame is to become as powerful as possible and to collect everything.  And as for F2P, Warframe lets you trade the premium currency between players.  Meaning, someone else will have payed for your endgame.  As it pertains to you- you don't have to pay.  

Name another game that lets you trade premium currencies between payers.  If you do, I'll check it out.  Cuz that makes a game non-predatory, to a whole new level (if done right) and makes it enjoyable.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Fashion-frame is an ongoing joke.  He meant in no derogatory way, and only wanted to enlighten you. The true warframe endgame is to become as powerful as possible and to collect everything.  And as for F2P, Warframe lets you trade the premium currency between players.  Meaning, someone else will have payed for your endgame.  As it pertains to you- you don't have to pay.  

Name another game that lets you trade premium currencies between payers.  If you do, I'll check it out.  Cuz that makes a game non-predatory, to a whole new level (if done right) and makes it enjoyable.

I get what you are saying but trading currency is still no real end game it's just other way to skip grind or rng if you have played mhw you would see their end game is fun as it does change the way you build and way you play in warframe there is not much 

Just reading these replies, I can see you're fighting an uphill battle. And it seems like you haven't given up defending yourself yet, so good on you. Have a cookie. Now onto my criticisms.

The two games are increadibly similar in genre, style and popularity. They will always be compared until one of them dies forever. Either way, good luck trying to reach the 50+ warframe partners in a single forum thread. I would probs write more, but I cba right now.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

I get what you are saying but trading currency is still no real end game it's just other way to skip grind or rng if you have played mhw you would see their end game is fun as it does change the way you build and way you play in warframe there is not much 

Because monster hunter is about killing on big monster boi (excluding the jagras.  Cuz, weakling.)  Warframe is about killing hordes of enemies.  MHW, as you progress to the endgame, you don't change how you play unless you decide to pick up a different weapon.  You just get better.  Same with warframe.  But with warframe, you start off overpowered.  I'm certain that if they ever add Dark Sectors back in (railjack, hopefully) that that will become the new endgame.  Clan-based endgame.  

And I wasn't saying that trading currency is endgame-I was saying that makes Warframe truly F2P.  And you still have to grind for the things to sell to people.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Because monster hunter is about killing on big monster boi (excluding the jagras.  Cuz, weakling.)  Warframe is about killing hordes of enemies.  MHW, as you progress to the endgame, you don't change how you play unless you decide to pick up a different weapon.  You just get better.  Same with warframe.  But with warframe, you start off overpowered.  I'm certain that if they ever add Dark Sectors back in (railjack, hopefully) that that will become the new endgame.  Clan-based endgame.  

And I wasn't saying that trading currency is endgame-I was saying that makes Warframe truly F2P.  And you still have to grind for the things to sell to people.

Jewels are the thing to look forward to what do you get in warframe after 2 hours in survival or any mission same items you would get in 20 min all i am saying is there are no unique items to obtain so you rather sale in warframe thinking that end game is trade lol lol okay my dojo is 100% done nearly got all prime frame not limbo yet there is nothing special to look forward to 

5 minutes ago, Goombpaler said:

Just reading these replies, I can see you're fighting an uphill battle. And it seems like you haven't given up defending yourself yet, so good on you. Have a cookie. Now onto my criticisms.

The two games are increadibly similar in genre, style and popularity. They will always be compared until one of them dies forever. Either way, good luck trying to reach the 50+ warframe partners in a single forum thread. I would probs write more, but I cba right now.

Just sush another funboy giving large who thinks warframe  is perfect 

Just now, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Just sush another funboy giving large who thinks warframe  is perfect 

Sorry, what? I said that D2 and WF are similar, and will always be compared.

If you mean the second part, then thats literally just talking about your original topic.

Warframe is far from perfect. But that doesn't mean it's S#&$.

1 minute ago, Goombpaler said:

Sorry, what? I said that D2 and WF are similar, and will always be compared.

If you mean the second part, then thats literally just talking about your original topic.

Warframe is far from perfect. But that doesn't mean it's S#&$.

Triggered funboy lol chill