Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I ask all warframe YouTubers stop

(PSN)zedlanik

13 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Jewels are the thing to look forward to what do you get in warframe after 2 hours in survival or any mission same items you would get in 20 min all i am saying is there are no unique items to obtain so you rather sale in warframe thinking that end game is trade lol lol okay my dojo is 100% done nearly got all prime frame not limbo yet there is nothing special to look forward to 

Then go to another game.  Play when you want to.  Warframe is a Looter.  No endgame, not really.  Just hording everything.  And again, I'm not saying that trade is endgame.  Trading is a means to an end.  Don't want to trade? buy plat.  OK? Warframe is a super grindy game.  The endgame is having everything.  Already have everything? Cool.  Play something else while you wait for the next update if you're bored.  

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Then go to another game.  Play when you want to.  Warframe is a Looter.  No endgame, not really.  Just hording everything.  And again, I'm not saying that trade is endgame.  Trading is a means to an end.  Don't want to trade? buy plat.  OK? Warframe is a super grindy game.  The endgame is having everything.  Already have everything? Cool.  Play something else while you wait for the next update if you're bored.  

Wow you are so negative towards everything but no idea how to make this game better only way is to step out of this game shows how defensive you are when some one says anything about warframe 

hace 6 minutos, (PS4)zedlanik dijo:

Triggered funboy lol chill 

but you like it or not they are similar in concept and to a certain extent premise, when destiny 1 was announced i looked at it and later on i found warframe, and they sounded quite similar, concept of people with overpowered skills and flexibility to kill hordes of enemies with either weapons or skills, difference was meanwhile one was looking some sort of paladin/ medieval knight look the other went for the ninja route, also adding that one was fps and the other tps, aside for that one promised a lore rich game(which seems it did not go to well since they needed to make destiny 2) and the other had lore but it was not the main focus at the time, and meanwhile one got success till they improve certain things because of their f2p nature the other was not so lucky since it was quite barebones for a 60 buck release 

hace 2 horas, (PS4)zedlanik dijo:

No you don't get it mate you keep saying there are no pay walls since warframe end game is fashion frame this means some of the prime decorations are behind pay wall so there is pay wall get it ?

sooooo there is or there isnt an end game i mean you opened with there is no end game and no you say there is endgame, by the way, i do think there is already end game content the only issue i see is that we can stack damage ad infinitum(i mean as long as you have mod space and mods that up your damage you can safety get a 1000% or even a 100000000000000% up in damage), so that limits the dificulty of the challenge, and most of the other mmo that use end game contet is more a endgame content till next update 

I've seriously been suggested 5 videos suggesting that D2 is dead in the past week.
It's so #*!%ing dumb that Warframe fans would think more unfinished content that will be abandoned a week after launch will kill other established games.

On 2018-07-17 at 6:14 PM, --Q--Stryker said:

There is not a single piece of required content gated behind a real money paywall.

4 hours ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

What about prime decorations can you trade them ?? As far as I know you need to buy the pack? Could be wrong but as far as I know you do need to spend real money on it since you guys love fashion frame end game 

Q Stryker said, "There is not a single piece of required content gated behind a real money paywall."

and I simply agreed.

Are you suggesting that prime decorations are required game content? And no, you can get plenty of decorations for free, and most fashion frame items cost platinum, which is far too easy to get from trading.

3 hours ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Because you know that's the truth warframe end game is trash 

Let me make one thing clear.

Any pay walls DE puts up are entirely temporary, and the items in a prime bundle are eventually put somewhere obtainable either by Baro or by Plat. Platinum, the games premium currency, DOES NOT NEED TO BE BOUGHT!!! You can trade for plat quite easily by farming prime parts and selling them to other players. Then you can use that plat to buy whatever plat-only things you want, making everything obtainable for free in the game. I've been playing for 5 years and I've gotten a ton of fashion frame stuff and not ONCE have I ever payed a penny to this game. 

And as for Warframe's end-game, when we say that fashion frame is the end-game of Warframe it's us joking around because there IS no end-game. Warframe is a game that keeps on updating and giving us stuff and we love it for that. Why in the world would we want end-game content? That would mean that Warframe was ending and we don't want that. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Triggered funboy lol chill 

It is fanboi, not funboy.

And the games will always be compared since they are in the same genre and same type of setting. Also what I ment with fashion frame being a joke is that it is an ongoing joke in Warframe. And even if end-game was your fashion frame for serious swag it would still not be a paywall since you can get everything by playing the game and trading. Except tennogen, but those are playermade so have to be the way they are in order for the creators to get their royalties.

At worst if fashion frame swag wars was the actual end game it would be a pay hill, since you can climb it through gameplay.

So besides asking youtubers not to compare games, but OP compares games, this is sounding more like a troll effort to be honest.  The truth is yes they are different games, but there are similarities.  What some have been saying is that this game doesn't have a true end game because that is a moving target for this type of game. 

Console games and most AAA games have an end game because there is nothing else.  Main story is done or they have done all that they can.  If they want to add more features they have to create a sequel.  Some of those games don't continue past a year or 2 in terms of content or support.  This game has passed that and continues further than expected of many games.  By adding new things to do.  The story isn't finished.  DE is going beyond even what many of us could imagine adding new types of content.  Feel free to say Destiny 1 is better that is cool.  But no new content is coming out.  

With difficulty, have you tried playing a harder area with a random group?  The thing is as DE has said they are trying to balance new players and vets.  If they made things have insane difficulty it would be fun for a small few.  Even the grind has been softened in places like when the plains first came out versus now.

No offense, but every time someone has said something to the contrary to what you believe you have either went defensive, tried to pass off what the person is saying doesn't matter as they are a fanboy (funboy), or ignoring points that are laid out by comparing it to Destiny.  Or I guess even misunderstanding what was said as proof of your point (which I am still not understanding what it is).  If you have an issue with youtubers you can comment to their channels.