Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I ask all warframe YouTubers stop

(PSN)zedlanik

I feel there's something to be said about youtubers feeling so disillusioned from their experiences from Destiny, and all the money it cost them to play; and then finding and playing Warframe, (which cost them nothing) and having a phenomenal experience. Destiny/Bungie/Activision clearly has some issues that a lot of players are resounding with, and the developers aren't addressing. Warframe, for a lot of people, addresses the issues Destiny has. It's a free-to-play antithesis of triple-a disappointment.

And as far as Destiny 1's end game content - it wasn't fun, it wasn't challenging, it was annoying. If you didn't have a Gjallarhorn, you couldn't contribute. You just had to join a match (which you would have to use a third party system to find people) and hope to find a group willing to carry you.

Edited by (PS4)Shade0217

Why does it bother you when people compare these two games? Don’t you realize that there are players who joined warframe came from destiny at one point? I used to be a destiny fanboy until I started playing warframe near the end of 2016. So of course people like myself will be comparing destiny and warframe. Especially now that Bungie has developed an anti consumer reputation whereas DE is one of the most benevolent people in the business. The ONLY aspect in which destiny beats warframe is endgame. Destiny has several raids whereas warframe struggles with this. Sorties, eidolon hunts, beasts of sanctuary are all solid “endgame” but they don’t have the staying power and impact of a raid (at least in my opinion). They are fun though. There isn’t much that hasn’t already been said in these comparisons but in every one I’ve seen or read, they’ve consistently concluded that warframe is better and I wholeheartily agree. Remember, this is coming from a former destiny fanboy. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs said:

Honestly, who gives a flying crap about Destiny at this point?! Bungie and Activision have already screwed over their fan base enough as it is lol

Ugh you'd be surprised a good chunk of the people i talk to are destiny 1/2 defenders and tune me out when i try and show them warframe lol.

On 2018-07-13 at 12:00 AM, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Pls stop comparing warframe to destiny they are not a same game 

They are diffrent  facts in both games but some are same like rng ect but the difference is big 

Destiny 1 with all dlc's sorry to say which may hurt some warframe funboys  has more challenging content then warframe 

Less grind since only thing you gonna grind is weapons gear and one or two diffrent resource while in warframe It feels like farming simulator 

End game in destiny 1 was kinda there and not there since you only wanted gjallahorn while in warframe it is fashion frame in which it's not kinda anything let be real since when fashion is end game ? 

Challenging players destiny 1 had raids which were fun stress full but you always you meet new players  while in warframe there's no challenge since they give you mods frames weapons but no real challenge and if you do wanna challenge spend hour or more in survival ect 

Story destiny with out dlc has no story while warframe has at least lil bit but has something but with all destiny 1 dlc's story doesn't make sense  while in warframe story feels good my own opinion 

Now if you think about it in warframe you are space ninja in destiny you are guardian with no sense and no voice true story 

Nerfs while bungie loved barfing things down to ground everything same goes for DE but de has reworks which bungie never done and when they did never made sense 

All I am trying to say stop the crap pls both games have weaknesses yes both have 

And yes warframe is better in some ways then d1 but then d1 is better then warframe in some ways 

Warframe needs to look out more for  veteran players why ? Because there's nothing for us to do yes new content feels good but for how long till we find out it's more grind and nothing to enjoy DE pls give us something more in end game 

I hope I didn't offend anyone but like I said yes warframe is Vetter in some ways but same goes for d1 

Not gonna talk about d2 since d2 is dead 

actually warframe and destiny are very comparable the major differences are 1 has a story and costs money the other is free with little to no story. also how is D2 dead with over 500k players daily? 

Edited by Noble_One

2 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

No, actually. You can get plat through trading. You can get everything in the game without paying a penny. 

Got 'em.

On 2018-07-13 at 12:00 AM, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Pls stop comparing warframe to destiny they are not a same game 

Story destiny with out dlc has no story while warframe has at least lil bit but has something but with all destiny 1 dlc's story doesn't make sense  while in warframe story feels good my own opinion 

All I am trying to say stop the crap pls both games have weaknesses yes both have 

And yes warframe is better in some ways then d1 but then d1 is better then warframe in some ways 

Mmmhmmm, Mmmhmmm, Well, at least the Youtubers compare Warframe to a game that is still active an being worked on by Developers, you know, unlike Destiny 1.

Mmmm, one way in which Warframe is better than D1 is that it is an active project...

12 hours ago, Noble_One said:

actually warframe and destiny are very comparable the major differences are 1 has a story and costs money the other is free with little to no story. also how is D2 dead with over 500k players daily? 

I agree that Destiny and Warframe are comparable but as a former Destiny player (D1 and D2 but abandoned The Bunge in disgust primarily over its lack of honesty and transparency and cash-grabbing policies but also because it failed to deliver value-for-money in D2) and now Warframe player, I'd say that Warframe has more story than Destiny comparing the latest incarnations of both.  BTW, my decision to buy/play a title is not based only on its gameplay; if the developer and/or publisher of the title don't behave in ways that I find acceptable ethically and morally, I will not buy from them. My choice.

Edited by Am0rph15

On 2018-07-17 at 11:14 PM, --Q--Stryker said:

There is not a single piece of required content gated behind a real money paywall.

On 2018-07-18 at 1:46 AM, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

Got 'em.

Mmmhmmm, Mmmhmmm, Well, at least the Youtubers compare Warframe to a game that is still active an being worked on by Developers, you know, unlike Destiny 1.

Mmmm, one way in which Warframe is better than D1 is that it is an active project...

What about prime decorations can you trade them ?? As far as I know you need to buy the pack? Could be wrong but as far as I know you do need to spend real money on it since you guys love fashion frame end game 

43 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

What about prime decorations can you trade them ?? As far as I know you need to buy the pack? Could be wrong but as far as I know you do need to spend real money on it since you guys love fashion frame end game 

You can't trade prime accessories though, also

On 2018-07-17 at 3:14 PM, --Q--Stryker said:

required content

The prime accessories are in no way required nor do they affect your stats. My argument still stands.

11 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

You can't trade prime accessories though, also

The prime accessories are in no way required nor do they affect your stats. My argument still stands.

I know but still it's not as everyone keeps saying 100% free since there items behind pay wall even if they are decorations but but warframe is still better then d1 and d2 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

I know but still it's not as everyone keeps saying 100% free since there items behind pay wall even if they are decorations but but warframe is still better then d1 and d2 

Dont forget about tennogen on pc. They cost money aswell 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

And why does that matter? Honestly who gives a flying f--k if Warframe and Destiny have any similarities at all. Threads like this are a waste of time and only cause pointless arguments that contribute nothing.

Just now, Varja99 said:

The creators of Tennogen get a cut of the PC sales, so that's why they cost real money.

Just now, Varja99 said:

Hi I don't play on pc I do want to but I don't wanna start all over again but there it is this game as pay walls but people will defend it I am not trying to say something bad about wf but it is not 100% as everyone keeps saying just because YouTubers say it's 100% free which is not 

1 minute ago, --Q--Stryker said:

And why does that matter? Honestly who gives a flying f--k if Warframe and Destiny have any similarities at all. Threads like this are a waste of time and only cause pointless arguments that contribute nothing.

The creators of Tennogen get a cut of the PC sales, so that's why they cost real money.

So there is pay wall I can see you are but hurt since you are funboy but all I am saying this game is not 100% free as everyone is saying 98% free since you do have pay walls in this game get it now ? Pay wall even if it is decoration it's still a Pay wall 

1 minute ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

all I am saying this game is not 100% free as everyone is saying 98% free since you do have pay walls in this game get it now ? Pay wall even if it is decoration it's still a Pay wall 

Are you serious? No F2P game is 100% free, they still have to make money to keep the game going. Like I've said, no REQUIRED content is behind a paywall. There's no mission locked if you don't have enough color palettes, syandanas, etc.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

I can see you are but hurt since you are funboy

1. Fanboy not funboy

2. It's called having some damn common sense instead of ignoring anything that doesn't further your argument.