Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith: Do I need another Primary?

Kebast

Using the Ignis(any variant) sets a dangerous precedent for the player. Once used too much you'll forget how to aim properly with other weapons or find other weapons harder to acclimate to. I use one as well but find time for my Sybaris Prime, Tigris Prime, and any other bullet, pellet or slug type of weapon. Mix it up!

I noobed Ignis bigtime, I think its still listed as my most used primary.

Great for speed farming and mass murder, but doesnt have much of a 'feel' to it.

If you compare it to something like the Khom, now thats got a satisfying feeling.

Much respect to the mighty Ignis tho, made many a mastery test passable.

2 hours ago, (XB1)LoneDionysius said:

Using the Ignis(any variant) sets a dangerous precedent for the player. Once used too much you'll forget how to aim properly with other weapons or find other weapons harder to acclimate to. I use one as well but find time for my Sybaris Prime, Tigris Prime, and any other bullet, pellet or slug type of weapon. Mix it up!

This!

Lessee - beginning player takes a Rhino, and Ignis, say a Marelock, and maybe Orthos - you could noob the starchart and never change your loadout -  Ah but the real fun is in the variety of all the weird weapons and in tweaking the good weapons into even better weapons. I like that posters have listed good suggestions by types of weapons!  😀

53 minutes ago, Canach said:

This!

Lessee - beginning player takes a Rhino, and Ignis, say a Marelock, and maybe Orthos - you could noob the starchart and never change your loadout -  Ah but the real fun is in the variety of all the weird weapons and in tweaking the good weapons into even better weapons. I like that posters have listed good suggestions by types of weapons!  😀

This is one of my reasons for this post. I've played a while, started 2016, took a 1.5 year break, started again few months ago. I've noticed myself getting a bit lazy and bored though in using some of the "easy" weapons. 

Anyway, just picked up Primed Point Blank and Primed Ravage from Baro, so might end up putting some work into Corinth or Vaylor Hek soon too. 

7 hours ago, Kebast said:

I have the Ignis Wraith forma’d 4 times, with all 4 60/60 status mods plus the other common fare. I use this weapon 95% of the time, with the other 5% being mostly Tigris Prime. Is there any better weapon? It mostly cleans up even on lv100 sortie, unless there’s some super modification of enemies. I have the Tiberon Prime, Braton Prime (with Riven), and most other weapons in the game, and I just can’t find much better than the Ingis. Am I missing something?

Tell me something else fun to use that’s just as good.

Mirage HoM build with either the Zarr or the Lenz. Both work, and are quite entertaining. You're Welcome!

Supra Vandal. Higher dps and can easily hit morw than one target with shred. Also unlimited range for superior hallway heroing.

Zarr, hands down best launcher in the game currently. Mod for crit and corrosive and this will take you very far against groups of enemies.

Tigris prime. The sawed off double barrel prime.. mod for radiation and viral, have the +120% slash mod.. one shot most enemies and the rest bleed to death.

7 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

I usually go with the Arca Plasmor or Telos Boltor just because I like them.

I got the Supra Vandal from the TennoCon relay but I'm yet to try it.

My clan doesn't have Ignis Wraith, and I'm unwilling to leave them because they helped me a lot when I started the game. 😕

Spend 5p and get the bp from trade chat

17 hours ago, (PS4)RockGotti said:

Spend 5p and get the bp from trade chat

I asked for it in the region chat (As recommended in this thread) and someone was kind enough to gift it to me yesterday.

This is why I love the WF community.

Edited by Jarriaga

this is all of my most played primary with:

Rifle: Tiberon Prime, Braton Prime, Sybaris Prime, Soma Prime, Supra Vandal, Tenora, Baza

Sniper: Lanka

Beam: Amprex, Ignis Wraith

Cross/Bow: Dread, Zhuge

Shotgun: Tigris Prime, Arca Plasmor, Kohm 

Cannon: Zarr

Zarra with 4 forma+ mirrage prime.

3 balls in magazine. Each cannonball do 5000-11000 damage. They have 80% to multishot.  And now mirrage ability. You shoot up to 8 bullets dealing 88000 damage. And then shrapnel, around 100 pieces with 1400 damage each. So 200000 damage in 1 SECOND