Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Our Exploding Infested Need Upgrade

Chaosdreamer

Hi , I'm pretty sure you all have played Dead space atleast once...

and if you did finish it do yo remember those explosing baby?Like when you saw one you would be like "omg run before it reach me"

if you didnt play dead space and want to see 

(skip around 9 min)

So those baby bomb was really devil and "must be dodged in anyway" but in warframe we have those exploding thing to...

but when you see it coming near to you is more likely... erm little explosion & low damage... and he is pretty slow

why not make him more dangerous?(Is it logical to him to do more damage since he is exploding near to you...)

The stun is one of the most dangerous thing in the infested arsenal, besides Toxic ancients. You wont be asking for them to be more deadly when you are surrounded and then stun locked by a group of them, while getting swarmed in chargers.

When you are in defence mission and stay on the box you are stunned on them ,so the stun does not really work good..

What about some runners that explode ice....on ice maps only ( like the ice punch the Scout had in the Void event)

And maybe new runners, Toxic runners when you shoot em or they explode they leave the normal toxic smoke behind(t would be harder because of the amount of runners :D)

Or A Runner that "grabs" you when close and explodes after 1 sec :D?

OR Exploding Chargers 

i would love to see all of those

How about a runner that cause instant death to players when explodes for the masochist?

Hmm...How to say , those thing whatever theire level does not do any damage or nearly none exept his one sec stun...He run and bring his body to explode come on explosion should do more damage than that, oh also you guy have even more devil idea than me running ancien that way it would be alot more challenging to kill them (exept if they have low hp to)

Also : i would like the effect that give to you "Omg runner coming" instead of "Pff just runner"

Edited by Chaosdreamer

The stun is one of the most dangerous thing in the infested arsenal, besides Toxic ancients. You wont be asking for them to be more deadly when you are surrounded and then stun locked by a group of them, while getting swarmed in chargers.

Runners affect Warframes by staggerlocking on the ground and stunlocking in the air though...

I do not consider myself a skilled warframe player. The current Runner's and Leapers are 0 challenge. Their "charge" to leap or explode is way too long and way noticable, making them anything but a challenge or threat. And to top that off, with the weapons that make them not explode on death, you have 0 worry period about them until around level 80.

As for teh OP's baby bombs, the noxious crawlers are sort of like that. They are just...so slow and avoidable. The infested really need an update and tweak to make them more varied. There are only around what...8 types of infested? With the majority of them being ancients? I'd really like to see more diversity amongst them, like the grineer and corpus.

I do not consider myself a skilled warframe player. The current Runner's and Leapers are 0 challenge. Their "charge" to leap or explode is way too long and way noticable, making them anything but a challenge or threat. And to top that off, with the weapons that make them not explode on death, you have 0 worry period about them until around level 80.

As for teh OP's baby bombs, the noxious crawlers are sort of like that. They are just...so slow and avoidable. The infested really need an update and tweak to make them more varied. There are only around what...8 types of infested? With the majority of them being ancients? I'd really like to see more diversity amongst them, like the grineer and corpus.

Like you said "they are to big" so getting them a bit smaller and less flashy color would greatly help and increase in speed and damage done level 80 or not any vauban will stop them...