Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items from the past some of us wants.

Mirasein

Hello, i made this post just to ask to the community about a certain items i want to know if will be available again in the near future.

Here's the list:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Jordas_Sekhara

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Aseron_Sekhara

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Invati_Sekhara

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sevati_Sekhara

Sekhara

These talismans are typically obtained by completing Trials. Since the unconditional retirement of trials they are no longer available.

Skull Badges

These commemorative holographic badges were awarded to the top 1000 players in the now-retired Global Kill Leaderboard. They are no longer available.

The last two items are these Syandana's:

TennoCon 2016 TennoCon2016Syandana TennoCon 2016 Exclusive Syandana. TennoCon 2016
TennoCon 2017 Tennocon2017Syandana TennoCon 2017 Exclusive Syandana. TennoCon 2017

Everybody says that the only items that will not come back are the founder ones (wich is good, i'm agree with that) but what about this items?. Will be available again in the future in other events?. 

I wanna really want them coming back again, because for players like me (old but coming back) or new players is a mere frustation.

And if you know about others items like these, please tell me.

Thanks for advance for the info you can share below.

Edited by Mirasein

il y a 3 minutes, Mirasein a dit :

Everybody says that the only items that will not come back are the founder ones (wich is good, i'm agree with that) but what about this items?. Will be available again in the future in other events?.  

Raids we will be comeback some day so the badges too and the about "every items will comeback" it's only about non-cosmetic items ... cosmetics items can be exclusif

Edited by Wind_Blade

hace 1 minuto, (PS4)recote_marlon dijo:

The sekharas will, but the syandanas, no.

It says “TennoCon Exclusive” so you had to buy the pack.

Yeah, i was afraid of that. But maybe in another Tennocon can be added as a speacial reward or something. Just a personal wish.

hace 3 minutos, JuanS dijo:

By "we" you mean?

I mean lot of players like me that missed them in the past. You can be excluded if you want.

2 minutes ago, Mirasein said:

I mean lot of players like me that missed them in the past. You can be excluded if you want.

Yes please, I don't like when people talk on my behalf. :thumbup:

About your post, some may comeback but I don't think exclusives would fall in that category. But I hope you get what you want, some of them look cool.

hace 2 minutos, JuanS dijo:

Yes please, I don't like when people talk on my behalf. :thumbup:

About your post, some may comeback but I don't think exclusives would fall in that category. But I hope you get what you want, some of them look cool.

Thanks!. I hope so. DE can make special packs in every event they bring to us. I hope so. 

Edited the title just for any case like you, i don't pretend to offend anyone.

Edited by Mirasein

I wonder how many people knew the skull badges even existed before reading this post.

Exclusive weapons and frames are one thing, but I feel that it's OK to have exclusive cosmetics. It's nice to have a little souvenir from a bygone time, something that you can show and say "Hey, I was there, I did that thing."

hace 4 minutos, Jaysus41 dijo:

I wonder how many people knew the skull badges even existed before reading this post.

Exclusive weapons and frames are one thing, but I feel that it's OK to have exclusive cosmetics. It's nice to have a little souvenir from a bygone time, something that you can show and say "Hey, I was there, I did that thing."

Yeah, totally agree with that. But maybe in case of the Tennocons you can make a speacial bundle pack with the older cosmetics and help DEVs sell it for a price and people like me and others gain the chance to get them. Still will be special items, like all the exclusive ones. All wins.

I saw them in the wiki. Never noticed about them till today. Looks awesome.

Edited by Mirasein

1 hour ago, Jaysus41 said:

This, I reckon there'd be a few who would be quite disappointed if older convention gear were re-released. At TennoCon there were tons of people wearing TennoCon 2017 T-shirts.

Why? Because they were proud of the fact that they were there, that they'd supported and taken part. Same reason I wore my 2016 T-shirt.

Whilst the ingame cosmetics don't hold quite the same value, they're certainly still something that some will be proud of.

I personally hope that Railjack will provide the replacement for trials, in which case, the Jordas, Aeseron and Sevati Sekharas are probably gonna come back as a part of that. Just because, well, they're Raid Rewards. Invati, by it's nature, is probably gone for good though.

The skull badges would be neat - possibly new rewards for reaching milestones in ESO?

Tennocon syandanas, cool as they are, are probably never coming back for the same reason as Excal Prime. People payed money for an exclusive, so it's not like other exclusives. Sure, it's not the same deal as Excalibur Prime with a contract and anything, but still.

I COULD see them brought back along with the Tennocon armour, either as a Tennocon pack or as an in-game reward, if they had distinctly different textures, and maybe slight model alterations. Like, perhaps a tattered version of the 2016 syandana, or a version of the 2017 and 2018 sets with some kind of obvious change, perhaps branding by a different faction, acquirable in-game. The description could read something like "An abandoned Syandana. Once a symbol of honour, time has eroded its purpose. Pristine versions of these Syandana's that retain the original glory are no longer produced, and donned only by a lucky few" or, for the armour set, a Corpus version that has roughly the same shape but Corpus stylings and text. "A Corpus replica of this regal Tenno attire. Some Tenno might consider this recreation a mockery of the original, but the Corpus produced this bootleg to capitalise on the original designs being lost, leaving the true items worn only by those who originally acquired them."

Of course, this might be considered scummy, but in a similar vein to Umbra, I think that some kind of alternative might be appealing. Especially since they're kind of 'worse' versions, since they're either time-worn or a bootleg. This'd also retroactively add some lore to the Tennocon armour designs, which would be nice.