Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomize Appearance Reversal Option

MagPrime

Hey DE,

If you ever want me to start gasping for breath while simultaneously whimpering before starting the ugly cry, make the "Y" button the hot key for cosmetic randomization.  That way, when I go to talk to my clan, I accidentally randomize my appearance unintentionally, and lose everything.

Oh wait.

Spoiler

VZ7JeWg.jpg?1

mChfEc0.jpg?1

You monsters

Spoiler

A clan mate snagged a screencap of what my most recent changes looked like before I accidentally hit Y

yna97xP.jpg?1

PLEASE put a reverse changes option in.  It'll save lives.

Edited by MagPrime

in the meantime for what it's worth the Arsenal only saves changes when you close it (or a Mission Vote hits 0 the and the Mission starts).
so you can bandaid it for now by exiting the game(without closing the Arsenal) and restarting it. before we lost the hamburger button on the UI, you could've just logged out and back in. but we had to lose that super useful button, for some reason.

Edited by taiiat

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

in the meantime for what it's worth the Arsenal only saves changes when you close it (or a Mission Vote hits 0 the the Mission starts).
so you can bandaid it for now by exiting the game(without closing the Arsenal) and restarting it. before we lost the hamburger button on the UI, you could've just logged out and back in. but we had to lose that super useful button, for some reason.

I might be kissing you in a second, because I just alt+F4'd out.