Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defecation was a mistake

Ssalem

It's honestly the worst mission type in all of Warframe.

Everybody hates it, it's impossible to find a full squad for it. The Kavor path finding is buggy, but there are worse things, like trying to heal them while standing literally next to them with Trinity, and them receiving no healing despite repeatedly spamming 4.

Not to mention for all the effort and attention one puts into this mission, the rewards are absolutely unattractive. There are more arguments against it, but it all comes down to this in truth: babysitting a bunch of useless, dirty grineer is simply not fun.

Honestly, this mission should be just straight up removed, just like raids.

30 minutes ago, Ssalem said:

trying to heal them while standing literally next to them with Trinity, and them receiving no healing despite repeatedly spamming 4.

that was purposefully disabled afaik, cause when mission type was introduced that was what everything would do

51 minutes ago, Ssalem said:

Honestly, this mission should be just straight up removed, just like raids.

They removed raids because they were impossible to maintain. The defection game mode requires virtually nothing on DE's end to keep running, as far as I know. They won't remove it just because it's unpopular. See: Archwing, Lunaro.

On 2018-08-01 at 7:12 PM, GrayArchon said:

They removed raids because they were impossible to maintain. The defection game mode requires virtually nothing on DE's end to keep running, as far as I know. They won't remove it just because it's unpopular. See: Archwing, Lunaro. 

Maybe they should.

Instead of sinking tons of resources and manpower into polishing turds, they just could, y'know. Make new things that are actually fun?

On 2018-08-01 at 7:15 PM, LSG501 said:

I'm sure they healed when I used my trinity and pressed 4 a few days ago (it was an alert, I wouldn't have gone there otherwise)

Yeah, sometimes they heal. Sometimes they don't. It's buggy. Just like the entire mission. Today a kavor got stuck in a rail, and had to let him die.

Harrow Systems has been refusing to drop. A few guys in my clan have been working on getting this part for months and it still hasn't dropped. The whole clan has banded together to try to help, but no matter how long we stay; no matter how many times we run it the Harrow Systems blueprint has not dropped.

None of us can figure out if it's a problem with Defection, a problem with the drop table, or what.

I personally bought Harrow, so I didn't have to grind him. But my clan members are having an obscenely difficult time.