Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas City D114: Samples are so awesome

o.0-

Apologize  for the use lingo, but have to share that the work going into Gas City as demonstrated in the DevStream are so welcome and so, so awesome to see that I wanted to acknowledge the work within my limited capacity. Thank you for awesome maps.

31 minutes ago, o.0- said:

Apologize  for the use lingo, but have to share that the work going into Gas City as demonstrated in the DevStream are so welcome and so, so awesome to see that I wanted to acknowledge the work within my limited capacity. Thank you for awesome maps.

No worries, the meaning came through fine.  I agree with you - seeing how the tilesets have changed over time is great, and it's wonderful that this is the next one in line for release.

I still say there should be a Mercury open world for newer players to start on before they get to Cetus, but that may just be one Tenno's opinion.

Yeah that was impressive, tech and art wise. I can totally see dynamic movements there, but the thing i'm not as sure is if the enemies can keep up there. Unless they use the venus jetpacks on the more open areas.

Speaking of movements, minor hype for the revertion of the bunny hops.

I love Jupiter 2.0. finally we have a Tileset that requires some careful Parkour to navigate, and it looks breathtaking. Ivara's Dashwire will also be pretty useful on those tiles. even better, they said there would be some lore explaining why the Gas Cities have been so badly damaged, perhaps this means we're getting an event where the Grineer attack Jupiter or something? pretty exciting!