Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mighty Morphin Oper-Rators

(XBOX)Kavriel

Seeing Rebecca use the Lotus helmet, and random comments about Excalibur Dex being a Power Ranger has me wishing we could use operator heads as 'helmets' for our Warframes. We could explain it lore-wise as some sort of Transference manifestation. Just check an 'Operator' tab on helmet selection and your operator will appear to wear the warframe as a suit until Transference, when the selected helmet will toggle in its place.

I'm only partly serious, by the way, but if operators can have frame-masks and Moa's can have bowties, why not?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Kavriel said:

I'm only partly serious, by the way, but if operators can have frame-masks and Moa's can have bowties, why not?

Cause you know there's not much room in there, plus who in their right mind would want to be inside there in the first place?And imagine a huge Rhino having a small teenage head or a female Warframe having a male head...

Edited by DeathDweller

1 hour ago, (XB1)Kavriel said:

Seeing Rebecca use the Lotus helmet, and random comments about Excalibur Dex being a Power Ranger has me wishing we could use operator heads as 'helmets' for our Warframes. We could explain it lore-wise as some sort of Transference manifestation. Just check an 'Operator' tab on helmet selection and your operator will appear to wear the warframe as a suit until Transference, when the selected helmet will toggle in its place.

Because you would look like Chucky on Steroids and I might run screaming.