The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

It Still Happens!

Regar

We may have squashed it this morning, that nasty Carrier was trying to freeze the solar system. Do you all happen to have that sentinel equipped?

No.

EDIT: As the one above - I had my wyrm on.

Edited by Kyria

I've also noticed that when I saw this cloud effect, it caused a serious performance drop to me, it was like a slideshow for a while. This (framerate drop) is happening to me few times ingame also, it is mostly last for a few seconds only. Does it have to do something with your particle system?

(Specs: Athlon x64 2 cores @ 3GHz, 6 gigs ram, AMD 7790 gpu)

Edited by tmtke

With coolant leak equipped I assume?

Vaen... i see no reason to forma sentinel. with all other mods maxed i don't have mod points free for something relatively useless like coolant leak.

Edited by Althix

We may have squashed it this morning, that nasty Carrier was trying to freeze the solar system. Do you all happen to have that sentinel equipped?

I have Carrier equipped 24/7 yet ot see this bug after recent patch.

But while we are at it - can you fix Carrier so it wont suck up EVERY AMMO pack on the ground when he (the Carrier) notices you (the player) have ONE bulled missing at your clip?

For me, recently at least, it's only been for the first couple frames when I'm zooming out from looking at a planet.  The smoke/fog is REALLY thick while it's zooming out, and the frame rates drop like crazy (~5 fps) but then it dissipates.

I do have a Carrier AND Coolant Leak equipped.

(why is equipped spelled like that?!  It's pronounced like 'built' is, why isn't is spelled equipt? Or is that just an American thing?)

Edited by CannaWhoopazz

Dethcube myself. i do have Coolant Leak equipped though.

(why is equipped spelled like that?!  It's pronounced like 'built' is, why isn't is spelled equipt? Or is that just an American thing?)

welcome to American English. where logic goes out the window. it's a ridiculous language, but... the only one i know.

Edited by taiiat