The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Did anyone else notice the Fomorian ship battling a Corpus ship of similar size in the preview?

Screenie:

ibkSjmx.png

New event around a new Corpus super-ship, maybe? 

It would make sense, seeing that a Formorian came to say hi to a standard Corpus transport vessel, so they had to send in one of their Battle Cruisers. But, why have a Battle Cruiser of that magnitude? The Corpus aren't the type to go and dominate everything, because it would hurt their profits. The only reason to have a Cruiser of that size would be to take down Formorians, and destroy Alad's Infested ships hovering above Eris. And it could mean that Invasion missions are getting reworked, but this is just hinting at what is going to come.

Edited by FMZerek

It would make sense, seeing that a Formorian came to say hi to a standard Corpus transport vessel, so they had to send in one of their Battle Cruisers. But, why have a Battle Cruiser of that magnitude? The Corpus aren't the type to go and dominate everything, because it would hurt their profits. The only reason to have a Cruiser of that size would be to take down Formorians, and destroy Alad's Infested ships hovering above Eris.

Maybe they are overcompesating?

It would make sense, seeing that a Formorian came to say hi to a standard Corpus transport vessel, so they had to send in one of their Battle Cruisers. But, why have a Battle Cruiser of that magnitude? The Corpus aren't the type to go and dominate everything, because it would hurt their profits. The only reason to have a Cruiser of that size would be to take down Formorians, and destroy Alad's Infested ships hovering above Eris. And it could mean that Invasion missions are getting reworked, but this is just hinting at what is going to come.

Uh, precisely because they need to take down the Fomorians? 

Seriously, they've been a menace for quite a while now, the Corpus ought to do something about them, other than depending on Tenno all the time to raid the super-ships. They can't just let the Grineer threaten them all the time with Fomorian, can they? 

I hope they use the solution I came up with for after you get blasted into space and don the Archwing and leave your Kubrow behind. Initially Steve mentioned to me on Twitter that it was a plot hole, then I mentioned to him just say that it has a short range teleporter in it's collar (thus the reason when it's pathing gets messed up in game it's able to be back at your side when you move away) I thought that was kinda funny they missed that:)

It looked like the red veil one, but it was in grey and blue instead of black and red.

Normal rakta scarf for the market?

Also that large Corpus ship can already be seen in-game when you do Corpus missions in the opening cinematic.

I will be happy if the actual event rakta syadana become customizable. But something inside me tell it will be pl purchasable only :(

You do know that all non-event (or exclusive) Syandanas have all been plat purchases only, right? So literally nothing will change.

Nukor is a Radiation weapon, as evidenced by the proc effect, name (derived from nuclear) and the Upgrade screen displaying Radiation. Just saying because plenty of people are saying otherwise.

Not to mention that it says that it's radioactive in THE VERY FIRST POST. (This isn't directed at you, it's directed at all the people who seem to have not noticed it.)

Edited by Nethaufer