Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories Returning?

LoveNot

Question

So apparently i heard from some guy i was trading that prime accessories will be returning for sale, despite some claims bout prime access being exclusive and never will return.

But this guy i was trading was persistent in telling me that prime acc will be rotated in prime access.

I asked if he was refering to prime stuff from the void trader but he was saying it was in fact prime access.

Any1 know anything bout this? because i am clueless

Edit: 

I was referring to the exclusive Accessories *Such as my Misa Syandana* Being rotated and coming back for sale during another Prime access sale.

This guy was saying that he wanted to buy targis armor set again when it rotates

Edited by LoveNot

To clear the air, Drew's comment is true, and so is the FAQ, they have no plans for the items to return through PA, at this point in time
However, they can still be offered later on despite current plans to continue to provide unique items. 

I personally wouldn't say you should hold faith in their return anytime soon.

Moved to Players Helping Players.

They say it can return, but this is highly unlikely due to how they sell them with the exclusive tag. Also they'd rather make new content and not create a sh!tstorm. If a prime access accessory returned it would instantly devalue the items and people would have less incentive and trust to buy in the future. So, yeah it's not going to happen.

If this really is the case (which it seems to be) then they need to update the Prime Access FAQ.

Not at all. The prime access FAQ says that the items are exclusive to the Prime Access program and that they can return. Not necessarily that they will. When the Founders pack was released, it was absolutely exclusive. At the first mention of any of the items from that pack being re-released, some Founders threatened to sue due to the fact that they were promised their items' exclusivity. Thus we have the reason for the the wording of prime access. They want to be able to do what they please with their game without being held at gunpoint.

If this really is the case (which it seems to be) then they need to update the Prime Access FAQ.

-Edit-

I guess they say "You may see them rotated within the Program". So idk...

Not really. It just means that currently they have no plans to rotate them but by saying in the faq that it might happen they still got a way of doing it if they so desire one day. If they change the faq then its a done deal

Not at all. The prime access FAQ says that the items are exclusive to the Prime Access program and that they can return. Not necessarily that they will. When the Founders pack was released, it was absolutely exclusive. At the first mention of any of the items from that pack being re-released, some Founders threatened to sue due to the fact that they were promised their items' exclusivity. Thus we have the reason for the the wording of prime access. They want to be able to do what they please with their game without being held at gunpoint.

I agree, the devs should be able to do whatever they want with their game. I was only suggesting that they should reword it to reduce confusion (if they really are not going to re-release them).

Edited by Reidmaster

I think before any more Knee Jerking. Is [DE]Drew responding to what he thinks is another Founders Pack question or Prime Access. We only have a screenshot of a PM answer to a question we don't see. Tymerc, how did you word it.

I don't appreciate your assumptions. I don't think you'll like how I worded it, but I don't really care, either, as my worries are justified.

Drew%20Acceccories_zpstkne1lwi.jpg

I don't appreciate your assumptions. I don't think you'll like how I worded it, but I don't really care, either, as my worries are justified.

I don't appreciate your assumptions of my assumptions.

Seems like they are covering for older less open PA's Yet leaving the option open for current separated ones. No plans. Meant to be. So, yeah. I'm not as concerned about the current state of accessories.

Edited by Firetempest

Seems like they are covering for older less open PA's Yet leaving the option open for current separated ones.

Which thankfully makes sense and wouldn't produce as much annoyance.

I tend to forget that it cost a reasonable amount of money to get the Misa Syandana.

Edited by Naith

I don't appreciate your assumptions of my assumptions.

That made no sense at all.

You assumed I was asking him about Founders, despite the fact that the term "Accessories" was never used with the Founder Packages. 

Seems like they are covering for older less open PA's Yet leaving the option open for current separated ones. No plans. Meant to be. So, yeah. I'm not as concerned about the current state of accessories.

I think that's just wishful thinking on your part.

Every Prime Access that has passed is classified as "old", and he replied to me in a way where he was obviously referring to more than one.

Also, no offence, but you usually get like 3 months or so to buy one. If you miss it despite that, then I say oh well. 

That made no sense at all.

You assumed I was asking him about Founders, despite the fact that the term "Accessories" was never used with the Founder Packages.

I think that's just wishful thinking on your part.

Every Prime Access that has passed is classified as "old", and he replied to me in a way where he was obviously referring to more than one.

Also, no offence, but you usually get like 3 months or so to buy one. If you miss it despite that, then I say oh well.

He never assumed anything, he was simply asking a reasonable question, due to the fact you didn't add your question to the picture. Edited by (PS4)rinneganadrian