The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't It About Time For The Re Release Of Primed Chamber?

_Rue_

What do you guys think?

It's been a long time and aren't even using it. Most people just hold on to it waiting for the price to go up to sell to some collector or something who thinks snipers will be viable if you have it.

If it makes snipers viable, shouldn't we all get it?

Also i think it needs a rework to work on all shots to compete with other weapons.

We also need more sniper buffs and weapons.

My loki needs a decent sniper weapon for spy and i end up using optikor or tonkor... snipetron vandal isn't cutting it.

Also:

1) They never said it was going to be exclusive

2) Event Mods are being brought back

3) We have a Primed Mod Merchant

4) it's kinda gating the sniper experience for EVERYONE.

The only problem i see is the people who paid a lot of plat for it you know...

Is there a really good reason not to release primed chamber to everyone?

PS

You could also rename it to Primed Charged Chamber and give it 10 ranks... lol

Edits:

Detractors keep on citing exclusive cosmetics or the relics of the Founders, but these are flawed arguments.

Primed Chamber is a MOD, a powerful one at that. It can be used on ANY sniper rifle that has been created and that will be created.

Make all mods available to everyone. This is phase one of the sniper rework.

Please Read this before posting:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Chamber

Edited by _Rue_

I think it should come back. 
To the people who bought it for a lot of plat. 
It'll just be like people who bought the other event sets for like 350++ that are out now. 

It's their choice, and if they're gonna QQ about buying it, well they will, but no ones gonna care. 

Either way, it should be back by this year. 

They did mention it in a devstream that they will bring it back.....(pls don't quote me saying: which devstream?!?! I don't remember which devstream it was mentioned in, but I do remember that they said it).

Edited by Deadroy97

They said it wasnt exclusive, but they also didnt say they'd make an in game reward. they did give it away again... for the "mirror a mod" event thing.

I also recall someone doing a data mine showing a primed charge chamber. , not to be confused with primed chamber.

I would like a primed chamber, but i'm in no hurry.

Misa Prime or any other primed accessory: sure.

As lomg as snipers are worthless and sharing the first pole of "most unused weapons in-game" along the shotguns, would rather have other viable mods being released. The last few primed mods were... You know. Just a throwback. *keeps fishing with them*

No?

Why is it time? Because you don't have one? That's it, is it not. "I don't have one, hence it's about time I go one".

Flawless logic there.

I don't have a 100 foot boat either. I think it's about time someone gave me one.

Primed Chamber is a bandaid fix, just like Primed Point Blank.

We need a complete revamp of snipers and shotguns, to make them as viable as rifles are.

Strun wraith/boar prime were top tier for DPS, untill soma/soma prime/boltor prime came along

Hek+ syndicate mod is a beast, and the Snipetron vandal is still nice, though not many peolpe use it anymore/at all.

I havnt tried the grinlock, but i think the syndicate mod buffs it pretty nicely

The kohm is still pretty strong.

but yes, snipers need to be buffed, since bows got buffed.

don't worry about it.

unless/until it's confirmed to be working as otherwise (which would then be a bug), Primed Chamber is a 100% Serration, not a 2x Damage Multiplier.

so you wouldn't be using the Mod even if you had one.

don't worry about it.

unless/until it's confirmed to be working as otherwise (which would then be a bug), Primed Chamber is a 100% Serration, not a 2x Damage Multiplier.

so you wouldn't be using the Mod even if you had one.

*cough*

It's actually a damage multiplier. It doubles all damage after elements and critical hits applied. Charged Chamber works the same way, as do the anti-faction mods.

I don't know, maybe people who want to do a ton of DPS? http://goo.gl/YV5ato

DPS on a sniper rifle. Woooooweeee. Time to overkill one enemy at a time, with punch through and a bit of luck maybe 3-4 enemies in a line. Also that build is absolutely horrid, unless you want to use the Vectis as a shotgun with that HC.

Edited by Storchenbein

-snip-

if you've got a Citation for Primed Chamber, then both it and Charged Chamber (which is known to be a 1.4x Multiplier) are not working the way they're written in Source Code and therefore is a bug.

what to do about it, is a different matter.