Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 2190’S? No Problem.

-XeqtR

Lately there have been many bragging threads rolling around the forums. After seeing all these low level mobs, we decided to do our own. My clan the Tenn O’s and I just completed 200 waves on Narcissus (The highest tier corpus defense in the station tile-set). The enemies ended being level 2190.

I also want to make clear to whoever has read these other people’s threads about high-level enemies. Those people are wrong when they say that weapons cannot do anything. We were still killing them with weapons when we left.

11bqgk6.jpg

1zodlpv.jpg

2gubn8z.jpg

2iihmbo.jpg

14up2h.jpg

Edited by xeqtrr

Guest Shibboleet

Hmm now try lvl 2000 Grineer and then we can talk.

But 2k lvl corpus is still impressive

That is Tenn 0's next target =)

Edited by Shibboleet

World champions!

"We just got a new friend that wanted to play with us, he really needed Split Chamber. So we're like "yeah let's get that Split Chamber on Narcissus"

After 200 rounds, we didn't get one.  Sad panda day." - Trainer

2chm5wj.jpg

At this level, they were so VERY easy to kill, be careful!

Edited by Capitulate

im amazed you sat stationary for roughly 5 hours.

Lol, yeah... Last week we competed in the community hosted Frost tournament where the rules were to complete a Xini while using a Frost and we couldn't use Vouban, Nyx, or Trinity.

That one took a lot of sitting.

5yvubc.jpg

Edited by Capitulate

I feel like anyone reaching this level are using some sort of bug to do it. Enemies at that point must have hundreds of thousand of HP, if not millions. At at that level it seems as if even if you have a maxed out Vectis with primed chamber and the works, several headshots to anything won't put much of a dent in them.

well SHEEETTT
i would have had to use the rest room during wave 105 or so .-. i do no know how you guys were able to achieve that, but DAUMN!!
kudos to clan TENN O
*claps*

i need a better computer and several days to just like, you know, play 24/7  before id be able to last that long o.o
(get myself one of those porta-potties things that grandpa uses)