Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 2190’S? No Problem.

-XeqtR

I feel like anyone reaching this level are using some sort of bug to do it. Enemies at that point must have hundreds of thousand of HP, if not millions. At at that level it seems as if even if you have a maxed out Vectis with primed chamber and the works, several headshots to anything won't put much of a dent in them.

link: 

Watch the video man. Like I said, they were easy to kill. Don't make claims until you've fought against that level yourself.

Also Lanka for life.

Edited by xeqtrr

link: 

Watch the video man. Like I said, they were easy to kill. Don't make claims until you've fought against that level yourself.

Also Lanka for life.

Ahh, a lanka. Of course It was a Lanka. Makes some sense. It's abilities make corpus quite a piece of cake; Nullifies armor, base damage gets through corpus heads, high crit chance.

I'd like to see what loopholes and can exploited against Grineer or infested of this caliber.

Ahh, a lanka. Of course It was a Lanka. Makes some sense. It's abilities make corpus quite a piece of cake; Nullifies armor, base damage gets through corpus heads, high crit chance.

I'd like to see what loopholes and can exploited against Grineer or infested of this caliber.

The sad part is that the Vectis is still better than the Lanka, and the innate Armor Piercing damage leads to an additional 200% damage multiplier dealt to Corpus Crewmen on top of the headshot multiplier.

wow. im shocked and surprised. as some have said, 200 waves and just a shocking touch? i thought they tweaked RNG.

and 4 hours of gameplay is a LOOONG time. that's commitment. niiice

Well, at tier 3 the RNG makes no difference between wave 5 and wave 200. It's still a roll on the same loot table...

This is very impressive but highlights an enormous problem with this game.  Aside from bragging rights there is no real benefit to fighting these high level mobs.  You gained huge amounts of xp but presumably everything equipped was maxed anyway and the final mod you got from leaving was shocking touch.

Whilst this is bleeding impressive (well done by the way) this emphasises an issue in warframe.

Rewards simply do not scale, you spent 5 hours in a defence mission, netting less than 40k credits and being rewarded with a shockong touch at wave 200.

This shouldn't happen, pushing yourself in a game should reward you with incentives. It shouldn't just be about bragging rights.

1440p+ or it's photoshoped!

you mean 4k?

Watch the video man. Like I said, they were easy to kill.

not really surprised, makes sense. the only enemies that scale (basically at all) are Heavies, all of the other units are nearly identical even at comparisions hundreds of levels apart, hehe. 

those Heavies though, haha. i bet you had some fun with them.

I feel like anyone reaching this level are using some sort of bug to do it. Enemies at that point must have hundreds of thousand of HP, if not millions. At at that level it seems as if even if you have a maxed out Vectis with primed chamber and the works, several headshots to anything won't put much of a dent in them.

mimi S#&$ I can't do but other people can do = cheat/bug/hack

really?...

to op: well played sir well played