Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Call To Arms For Unfair Taxes

-InV-Skitz0

So basically, they steal all the money you earn from using their stuff, then give it back if you defend the stuff they own that you were using? Just gimme credits and begone

Oh no, never run under a 100% tax unless you are going for pure resources. I spend most of my time in the Void, but it's nice to pop my head out for taking everyone's money to fuel my Formas and Dojo.

No one will do anything about taxes unless previous tax history is displayed in game for the defender for the node while they controlled it.  Otherwise, people will simply go for the money or money baiting rewards and that's it.

If it actually displayed that, there will be some people that would attack them out of principle, or do a mission on each side to make it even.

I am no longer acting WarLord of Clan INVICTUS ( for some reason neither clan invictus or the eclipse alliance took to kindly to my zeroing out there clan vault by the means of setting 1milion bp for 167 tickets. who would have thought.)  But in 2 hours and 30 mins all of you still have the chance to fight for 100% taxes. on Sedna. Let this be your stand go do your part for 100% taxes, together we can make a difference.

Tell me you didn't. My beef with some of eclipse aside. That's funny as he'll.

Skitz0 = The Robin Hood of Warframe ! 

You are a hero to the common Tenno ! We applaud you and praise your righteous actions !

One brave warrior brought an entire evil empire to its knees ! Elite knight of justice who single handedly brought a hive of scum and villainy to its knees!

WE SALUTE YOU GOOD SIR ! YOUR LEGEND SHALL BE SUNG THROUGHOUT THE EONS !!

'this is easily the single greatest thing any player has achieved in warframe thus far' - John Prodman 

can this be my official codex entry

I think it's unfortunate that this is turning into the worst of EVE online, with players getting at each others throats and taking OOC vendettas. I hope that's not what DE wanted.

Warframe was, and still is, a great cooperative game. It had a strong sense of unity and community that I loved, and a good play dynamic. Dark Sectors seem to go against that and need a lot of work to be something fun and intriguing, and to not make people feel like they're beating their heads against a wall.

Losing rails is part of the game, and isn't a killer, but having be actual work and the source of immense player frustration is a problem.

I think it's unfortunate that this is turning into the worst of EVE online, with players getting at each others throats and taking OOC vendettas. I hope that's not what DE wanted.

Warframe was, and still is, a great cooperative game. It had a strong sense of unity and community that I loved, and a good play dynamic. Dark Sectors seem to go against that and need a lot of work to be something fun and intriguing, and to not make people feel like they're beating their heads against a wall.

Losing rails is part of the game, and isn't a killer, but having be actual work and the source of immense player frustration is a problem.

But these events are good for the development of DS.. It shows that it needs to be more robust and offer more incentives. It also shows that alliance structures have to be better organized through the game.

But these events are good for the development of DS.. It shows that it needs to be more robust and offer more incentives. It also shows that alliance structures have to be better organized through the game.

Assuming they're fixed. I agree with you entirely, but I think actually pointing out that they're a serious problem is necessary to show that people are unhappy.

The PS4 people have a group 95%, if not 100%, (credit) taxing over in the early systems. Now, 100% Dark Sectors over in Venus seems like a terrible, terrible thing. "They (new Tenno) don't get credits for doing Dark Sectors!" Oh yes they do. They gloriously do once a conflict kicks up. The same people that tax out to 100% pay so good for defending or attacking with them. I literally just came from a few speed runs where they were giving 50,005 per run. I have a build for Volt just for this, so, yeah, I made some easy money.

While it may seem like credit taxes for Dark Sectors are insane at times, remember what that same tax fuels. Let them keep their high tax. They're going to toss it to us anyways as battle pay.

News flash for you PS4 players - this reasoning is so full of holes it's worse than swiss cheese.

The players that actually go for the battlepay credits are usually not the ones that "donated" those credits through taxes. Most of the time, you get a horde of players just going for the money. That's the thing with greed - you don't want to give, you want to get money.

It also antagonizes the rest of the community and eventually kills off any motivation to actually participate in rail conflicts for clan/alliance members that hold those rails. Why participate if you can just throw millions at the masses, right? Clan/alliance members don't even get battle pay for defending their own rails.

Then they end up with huge cash reserves and a clan/alliance whose members are dissatisfied at being the designated bad guys due to the tax policies of their leaders. You end up with clans splitting off and disgruntled members sabotaging your own rails.

It's pointless. You tax high to get money and in the end the money is your downfall because there is absolutely nothing to do with it beside using it as battle pay.

Assuming they're fixed. I agree with you entirely, but I think actually pointing out that they're a serious problem is necessary to show that people are unhappy.

Definitely. But it should also be demonstrable in the game on a wide enough scale. Sometimes forum feedback is taken as conjecture especially who people get all sweary and mad

Su wut ur saiyan iz pupil wit bud grummar is stewpid? Huv u evur putt two cunsiduratoin nut evury Wurfram plier huz Engulish fur thier mun lunguwage?

A mistake or two is fine, especially if English is not your first language.  However, the scary thing is, the majority of people who DON'T have English as their first language have far better spelling and grammar than a lot of people that do.  

I blame the schools. 

The drama that Darks Sectors and Alliances create is confined to the Alliances and Dark Sectors that create it, and those who decide to care. The people in the clan I run, who consist entirely of casual players, have no idea who Eclipse is. They don't read the forums, and they don't care to. It makes no difference to them who's name pops up over those nodes they sometimes play.

You can make comparisons to EVE Online, but you'd be greatly exaggerating the importance of Dark Sectors and the severity of their effect on the game. As far as I can tell from the developments at DE, they plan on keeping it that way. As Steve said, "If you're not interested, we got plenty more for you."

Even tho i am no longer with Invictus i would like to thank you for helping them keep their 100% tax node on sedna last night. But the battle for the continued subjugation of dark sectors are not over, Eclipse the holder of the second highest tax in the universe is now in danger of being extinguished from the galaxy. The battle starts now go lend them your support so that Eclipse can reign on Jupiter for ever, Don't let the 50% taxes on Cameria (Jupiter) die.

Edited by Skitz0

the cute thing is... you will make this topic, and you will preach about it, and cheer about it... but how many of you will REALLY put some blood, and sweat into the effort of taking rails from certain alliances, and clans?

the cute thing is... you will make this topic, and you will preach about it, and cheer about it... but how many of you will REALLY put some blood, and sweat into the effort of taking rails from certain alliances, and clans?

I have ran countless rails for zero battle pay, i have sacrificed nearly all of my in game time for both the defense and management of the alliance and clan that i was in. During the first 3 weeks of DS release i went days on end without sleep to ensure i was doing everything possible to do my part.. Your argument in my case at least is invalid. as for similar post to this i can not account for.