Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Are Kubrows supposed to have bleedout? Whenever it's hp hits 0 it just disappears and I lose 40% loyalty. I went into a mission with a max Loyal Companion mod equipped which should increases it's bleedout time 42%, but there is no oppurtunity to revive it. I just got this thing and it went from being excited to see me to cowering at my approach in a matter of minutes.

Also it's a Raksa Kubrow but looks nothing like the Raksa Kubrow in the codex. I thought it was supposed to be chunky...

No word on the random bans?

There´s been a significant amount of threads about people getting baned for no apparent reason, from what i´ve gathered, these bans happened after completing the E Prime mission (Kubrow egg) while the catalyst alert was active.
My guess is that they got automatically banned as if they were trying to exploit to get additional catalysts from the alert even though they were playing to complete the quest.

I believe this was mentioned before, but not going to look through tons of pages to find it. While doing the last 3 missions I haven't already done yet on Neptune, I noticed that when I finished any of the ones I had not started before update 14, they still glowed as if I had not done them at all. Relogging did not fix the issue. After checking my profile, it also said I had not progressed and stayed at 145 out of 258 missions. Anyone else experience this on any uncompleted missions? I want to be able to unlock the rest of the planets for alerts :C

Hey i just wanted to note that When ever i use the Fang Prime My game freezes and i cant play but i can still close the window and open it back up again but when I do it crashes and i lose all xp and earned loot from the match it hasnt done this till the update please fix this issue as soon as possible Ive tried many different weapon combos and it only seams to be doing this with the fang prime.

I am an experienced player and opted to follow the Vor's prize quest line to unlock my ship. I completed I think 2 missions and now am stuck on the 3rd, Vor's Prize: Raid the Corpus resource caches, after receiving the bp from Darvo I constructed it since I already had the resources. The mission panel says that this is still my mission however the map gives me no location to go to.

On a positive side note I am really enjoying the quest set up and wish it was here when I first started playing. 

Ran a couple of succesfull missions with my Kubrow (pfeew! Good girl, Oni! Good girl!). Couple of bugs:

- Arsenal does not save the placement of badges on the Kubrow. The badges reset to none equipped after any mission attempt.

- Upon Host migration, I had two kubrows: a petrified version of my Sahasa, named and with the collar, and a giant copy "pet Kubrow" with no collar who kept following me.

Edited by MrCranky_BR

hi my vor's prize quests are still buged after recent up date i know you are probably bussy fixing other stuff just want to let you know its freezing again for me after killing vor. Just keeps flashing up on screen with "vor's prize" but not showing anything on the solar map or doing anything.

Ending a 30 some minute survival, I didn't get the normal Mission Succeeded screen with a rewards summary. What I was treated to was some transparent graph paper that covered the screen in a grid and basically made the game unresponsive to keyboard and mouse input. Had to close the game.

Guess this could go in a pc bug report, however I'd never had that happen before the U14 update.

For a friend-

he got his kubrow to mature and he ran the next part of the mission only to have it get deleted completely after completing that section. it seems to be happening to a lot of people so its not a freak thing...

i told him to submit a ticket to support and i figured he wasn't going to report it on the thread so i figured i would share.

after hotfix 14.0.2 there are some bugs that still persist, in this case the water color bug it is still going on in day time it appears to be fixed in night time, rhino iron skin still is blue, new bugs like kubrows attaking the player from the distance and killing your centinel when they didnt hit you, and for some players the kobrow egg are not being drop i know that the drop rate is low but i have players in my clan that had been trying to get it since the u 14 came out and no result idk if its a bug or not so plz chek that out ty

Only getting void resource drops from all sectors

I'm currently getting Alloy Plate, Rubedo, Control Modules, and Argon Crystals from all sectors, whether I'm doing regular missions (I just picked up 2 Argon Crystal from Venus trying to unlock the new sectors there), Dark Sectors (I got Control Modules and Argon on Jupiter Dark Sector Defense, no Neural Sensors in sight), invasions (tested on Infested so far), or alerts.

I am unable to log in without first verifying my download cache and at the end of every mission I run my screen goes black saying the connection to the host was lost and to my friends I appear offline while my game is just a black screen forcing me to force close my game.

Okay, adding to the list, any other details or Kubrow simply no longer on ship/an option anywhere once the Defense mission is complete? Does relogging fix? 

Other information: The mission says it is completed but it was just gone (i have heard reports of it being seemingly random for instance one guy lost the mission because his died but he kept his, one guy won completly and it was fine yet another lost his, one guy crashed and his was gone, and me well i personally accidentally killed myself with my agnstrum and never got an option to revive or anything BUT the mission said it was not complete so i did it again right? well it just said "pet kurbrow " over its name and looked different /did not do anything really either no special affects, nothing (i had the guard one that restored your shields so? maybe that part may help.

EDIT: Can confirm relogging DID NOT fix this

Edited by UdderlyAmazingCow

I went through all the steps in the Kubrow quest line up to the right of passage. During the mission i died and i went back to my ship, looking around I notice that my kubrow is completely GONE! No interface, no visuals, nothing. I almost lost it until i saw the quest notification saying that i still had to do the right of passage with my kubrow. I started the mission and my kubrow was there, I did the mission and completed it. The Lotus said the mission was complete but when I went back down he still wasn't there. If this is a bug (I really hope it is) it needs to be fixed soon because i'm not the only one with this problem. 

P.s. 

If this is the way it's supposed to be, by which I mean perma-death of your kubrow and we have to restart from square one, A LOT of people will be unhappy.

Some clarifications:

1) Currently a bug is taking you Kubrow's away from you if they die in collar mission
2) We are working on a fix to stop this and return your Kubrow's to you

so will making another puppy kubrow after my first kubrow goes missing due to failing, then completing the collar mission, affect whether we get our original kubrow back?