Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I have the same exact problem. None of the hotfixes fixed this problem. I have Vor's Prize as a quest pop up on the navigation gui as I approach it but when i get into the circle of planets, the quest icon is nowhere to be found and its nowhere inside the planets

i have the same thing 

This new update is pretty buggy. Can't wait for more updates (like HotFix) so that i can play normally. And I am stuck at the "Raid Corpus resource cache". The mark for Vor's prize is gone. What am i suppose to do? I also accidently built the blueprint that Darvo gave. What am I suppose to do next?

Edited by Ultraius

This new update is pretty buggy. Can't wait for more updates (like HotFix) so that i can play normally. And I am stuck at the "Raid Corpus resource cache". The mark for Vor's prize is gone. What am i suppose to do? I also accedently built the blueprint that Darvo gave. What am I suppose to do next?

Wait for the next hotfix. Its all you can do really.

In the segment of the prologue where you are retreiving your ship, after activating the console, if you jump on top of the ship before the timer starts enemies will not be alerted to your presence and you will not extract when the timer expires. Extraction is still possible by simply getting down from on top of the ship.

Swirling Tigers is apparently capable of proccing all elements, regardless of what is actually equipped on the weapon being used.

There's been numerous reports and threads on this. Surprised it isn't on the list yet.

Control/key mapping reset bug. Every time I log in, my controls (both on keyboard and on controller) are reset to default (and yes I click confirm, EVERYTIME).

Also controller Sensitivity horizontally is 2.5 times faster than vertical movement on a controller (2.5:1 - horizontal:vertical). This MAY or may not be new, but its a PROBLEM.

Other than that, its looking good! Keep up the good works. 

Edited by ThunderingBear

When fusing mods, if you wish to use a mod equipped in the fusing, you get a prompt to either uninstall the mod or cancel. When you select uninstall mod, you can no longer select mod "cards" or back out of the fusing screen.

Afaik, have to restart the game via Alt+F4

Playing in borderless fullscreen fwiw

Edited by Fortoom

Dont know if anyone else is having this problem but i had over 400 energy restores made and now i only have 200. when i tired to craft more it stays at 200.  when i use it it still stays at 200. so i dont know if their's a cap now or whats going on. this has been going on since U14.