Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Frame And Why You Chose It

Azsendi

Hey Guys, as for some people, we're experienced, while others are brand new. So, I'm wondering about the history of players. What's your first frame? Why did you choose it?

For me, it was Loki. I read the starting frames, Excalibur, Mag, and Loki, and their details were saying that Excalibur was best for starters, while Loki was for more experienced players. I forgot what Mag said. Also, there was no tutorial and I remember that I looked at the stats, and chose Loki for it's stealth feature. I like going stealthy, so I decided to go with it.

I saw Mag was built for control of the field, and could crush the bones of your enemies with ease.

Mag did not change battle as much as Nyx did. 0/10, would choose Nyx as starter if could.

Mag was good, though. High shields and knockdown attacks.

I picked Mag because i often pick 'mage' characters in my games.

That and I've played a lot of games already with a blademaster (Excalibur) and a stealth class (Loki) so i wanted to see what it was like to play a 'magical' Ninja like Mag.

Excalibur, since it was apperantly balanced. Looked at all the frames that were available at the time and decided to build Ash asap, so I more or less consider him my first real frame, would've chosen him as a starter if I could. Smokescreen/Bladestorm2good.

Xcal! recently rebuilt him out of nostalgia. IMHO, needs a little bit of rebalancing to shove him out of being the most true neutral frame we have. but, hey, he made a good framework for me to learn off of, and acted wonderfully to improve my gunplay. 

Excalibur, because it said it was balanced

This.

I was considering choosing Loki, but my friend wanted Loki, and I didn't want us to both use the same thing, so I went with Excal instead because it said he was balanced for new players. At that point, I had no idea what kind of a game this was, so I figured balance was best.