Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Male Saryn And Male Ember Fan-Design [Artwork Included] - Volkovyi

Volkovyi

Good day fellow Tenno.

We have come to the conclusion that Ember and Saryn are the most appealing female frames in Warframe by our standards, and by derivative a male counterpart would be just as appealing. We aimed to portray these potential male variations of the Ember and Saryn Warframes against an artistic graphical spreadsheet. This is just for personal entertainment value and not intended as official concept art.

Note: The male Saryn's design is interpreted as wearing thigh high boots and a side-zipped coat with fur trimming.

As of right now there are no plans to create more gender-opposite Warframes.

Original DeviantArt Post: http://liger-inuzuka.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Male-Ember-and-Saryn-Concept-481159056

male_babes_spreadsheet_wtrmrk_upload_by_

Guest Tehnoobshow

my goodness man!

take that jaw-dropping talent and draw a frame that might actually end up in the game, not one that the devs have already said can't happen :)

^

So much this. You know that you're the only person whose fan-made Warframe actually got into the game right?

I cannot describe how much I support this.

With a few tweaks to stats and powers, this could double the roster of warframes.

If I had enough money I would give it to DE just to fund this lol.

They should run something similar to the founders program but with the intention of all the money going to the creation of male/female version of all the warframes.

my goodness man!

take that jaw-dropping talent and draw a frame that might actually end up in the game, not one that the devs have already said can't happen :)

They also said never say never. and that things they use to say never to are now in the game.

So you know....I say fan concepts should just go with what they have in mind and not worry too much about what may or may not come from it.

They should run something similar to the founders program but with the intention of all the money going to the creation of male/female version of all the warframes.

THIS. If  they can get people to pay directly for it..

then it will show whether it would be a financially favorable thing to do.

If people wont pay for it then they don't have to bother.

That would be a very good way to reach the end of the issue.

Uh.... no offense, but Male Saryn does not look male enough in my honest opinion. 

Gender-bending does not just include resizing, but also a tiny bit of re-style-lizing.

The figure has a completely male anatomy. We worked very hard to be able to draw human figures accurately to the best of our ability. As a side note, if you say "no offense" there is almost a certain chance that other person you are speaking to will actually take offense.

The figure has a completely male anatomy. We worked very hard to be able to draw human figures accurately to the best of our ability. As a side note, if you say "no offense" there is almost a certain chance that other person you are speaking to will actually take offense.

I think he means that Saryn's boots are really too "female" to be re-used on a male version ^^ 

But the size and the shapes are very well done, that's impressive.

//

I often bring the idea of alternate genders with new set of powers, but everytime I get bashed :<