Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Special Cosmetic For Valkyr

Ibro156

So basically valkry was captured by the zanuka project was a corpus endeavor that was led by Alad V. The main goal was to craft warframe abilities to Corpus proxies to serve as bargaining chips during business negotiations with the grineer. The actions that Alad took to achieve this project would earn the ire of the Grineer, the Tenno and even his fellow Corpus, ultimately bringing Corpus-Grineer tensions to a head and sparking the gradivus dilemma. But what am trying to say why not have cosmetic before Valkry was tortured or experiment via Alad V. 

DE please take into consideration PLZ!

Thoughts? :)

And if do get anything wrong apologize for it.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Fixed

Then why do we have excal's proto skin?

When was Excalibur experimented on to the point that he obtained completely different powers?

I've never played Dark Sector so I have no idea what Hayden's powers are.

PS never said it wasn't possible or wouldn't happen, just gave a reason as to why it hasn't happened yet.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

When was Excalibur experimented on to the point that he obtained completely different powers?

PS never said it wasn't possible or wouldn't happen, just gave a reason as to why it hasn't happened yet.

Basically a mixture of Excalibur and Mag 

Hayden's powers have very little in common with Excalibur's.  Hayden's power's pretty much extended to: Glaive. 

Edited by Gelkor

She's a Frankenframe. Or, rather Frankenframe's monster, whereas Alad V is Dr. Frankenframe.

No, she isn't. Alas didnt craft Valkyr from the ground up out of parts. She was CAPTURED. Remember those cryopods in a chance that Alas found in a hidden location? That's where he got Valkyr. Zanuka is the Frankenstein's monster. Valkyr was the prototype that he tried to brainwash. A Valkyr Prime is possible as well as a pre-torture Valkyr.

Copy and paste your text using control shift and v, it will clear that annoying grey text.

As for Valkyr, she was made from other parts, there is no pre experiment Valkyr :/

Valkyr was not made from other warframes. She was tortured and experimented but was not made from other warfrrames.

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

There is a original Valkyr.

Valkyr was not made from other warframes. She was tortured and experimented but was not made from other warfrrames.

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

There is a original Valkyr.

Ahh, my bad! :)

However I still don't want an original one, I like the current angry one

No, she isn't. Alas didnt craft Valkyr from the ground up out of parts. She was CAPTURED. Remember those cryopods in a chance that Alas found in a hidden location? That's where he got Valkyr. Zanuka is the Frankenstein's monster. Valkyr was the prototype that he tried to brainwash. A Valkyr Prime is possible as well as a pre-torture Valkyr.

I was being facetious lol.

I'm well aware that Zanuka is Frankenframe's monster :P

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

i recently bought the game but cant play it for some reason. but last i checked every tenno has haydens powers ._. shooting guns and throwing the glaive. although we cant control where the glaive goes like he can

I feel like her being "violated" is what makes her such an appealing and sympathetic character. It adds a shred of depth in contrast to the blank, faceless drones that all the other frames are. Taking that away would just be making her as shallow and uninteresting as the rest of them.

I feel like her being "violated" is what makes her such an appealing and sympathetic character. It adds a shred of depth in contrast to the blank, faceless drones that all the other frames are. Taking that away would just be making her as shallow and uninteresting as the rest of them.

We are just asking for a armor skin, not a complete redesign.