Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.3

DE_Adam

Additions:

Tenno Hubs: Players that are Founders, Mastery Rank 15 or higher can now can access our Player Hub stress test the Vesper Relay available on Venus.  Please keep in mind this test does not represent the final version of the hubs, and we appreciate the help participating in the testing process!  A few reminders:

• Make sure your Matchmaking is set to ‘Solo’
  • There may be some hitches, please be patient!
  • Be mindful of falling off of ledges!   

Changes

• Tar-Mutalist Moa’s slow goo will no longer affect Defense objectives
  • Infested minions will no longer make sounds after dying.
  • Reduced frequency of Lotus transmission notifications.  Lotus will now remind players about unstarted quests once every three days.
  • Multiple NPCs can now use the zipline at once.
  • Renamed Infested Alad V Nav Coordinate to Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinate.

Fixes

• Fixed leveling up and Power Strength Mods making Mesa’s Shatter Shield damage reduction less effective.
  • Fixed issue in Archwing Interception that would cause enemy team to gain points when owning no territories.  
  • Fixed Infested Brood Mother Maggots not detaching from Limbo once he enters the Rift.
  • Fixed Mutalist Alad V’s powers affecting players in Limbo’s Rift, when Alad V is not in the Rift.
  • Fixed Infested jumping off level to their death after a host migration as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/350502-infested-mass-suicide-glitch/
  • Fixed an error causing a false entry in the Codex
  • Fixed an issue in Hive Infestation that caused Excalibur’s Radial Javelin to cease functioning.
  • Fixed Clients not counting achievements that track deaths due to damage dealt.
  • Fixed a rare instance of item keys falling through the floor.
  • Fixed enemy drones getting stuck on objects / running in circles. This should fix the common cases in Void Defense where Orokin Drones get stuck at spawn.
  • Fixed enemies aiming at your actual position if they cannot see the player.
  • Fixed some terrain geography that was causing Mutalist Alad V to get stuck.
  • Fixed crash in the new launcher when when pushing play button.
  • Fixed error caused by Grineer Scorpions.
  • Fixed placement of Dendra Armor on Mesa.
  • Fixed numerous unusual AI navigation issues.

Grind insanely new weapons and frames to get a big number or be one of the few who paid to be founders.

Me and my friends have been here for quite a while but we take the game slowly and to have fun so we still didn't hit your rank requirement, while some quite recent players already have the max possible.

Yay!

Edited by Slaytanic93

Thank you!

I actually appreciate the whole "beta testing" thing that we're being allowed to do.  Kind of like this is one of the draws to this game, ya know?  Being there from the start makes you feel more invested in the final product.

Edited by Cytobel

I am not the first one?

icHooOdPlPBMd.gif

"Tenno Hubs: Players that are Founders, Mastery Rank 15 or higher can now can access our Player Hub stress test the Vesper Relay available on Venus.  Please keep in mind this test does not represent the final version of the hubs, and we appreciate the help participating in the testing process!  A few reminders:"

JLVOsK8.gif

Awesome! I am glad I farmed xp up to MR17 now. c:

Edited by DarkLordX2