Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Behold, Your New Crewman God & Co.

-AR.D2

I haven't had the luck (or is it misfortune?) to encounter one of these enemies, but I have to ask a question that I more than likely know the answer to: Does the redeemer's shots (hold and combo) bypass their supposed bullet-proof shields?

Also does anyone know if projectiles that normally bypass things like absorb also bypass their shield, e.g. heavy projectiles (bolts) and explosives?

I haven't had the luck (or is it misfortune?) to encounter one of these enemies, but I have to ask a question that I more than likely know the answer to: Does the redeemer's shots (hold and combo) bypass their supposed bullet-proof shields?

Also does anyone know if projectiles that normally bypass things like absorb also bypass their shield, e.g. heavy projectiles (bolts) and explosives?

I haven't tried fighting them with a redeemer, but I assume it wouldn't.

And it's possible explosive effects can bypass their shields. This won't matter much though as their bubble shields are large enough to avoid damage from the explosion.

where can I find them? 

Only found in Jupiter as the codex entry shows. I found them in the intercept map, but I'd imagine they would show up in survival/def as well.

Edited by Deetwo

Given that they arent in the patch notes, and are apparently limited to just a handful of nodes, i cant help but think that thier addition was unintentional.

Edit: Called it.

Only found in Jupiter as the codex entry shows. I found them in the intercept map, but I'd imagine they would show up in survival/def as well.

Just come off of 40 mins of Surv at Elara, no nullifiers sighted.

Edited by Dualstar

In D&D, we call this "bull****" because it's a magic that blocks all the magic the player has, and it's not even on a "boss" character.

I love the concept, but it's a little absurd if you think about this. If a Tenno had this shield, we would be godlike.

The shield seems to weaken in size as you shoot at it, but it also slowly regenerates back in size if you leave it alone....

Definitely could use some adjusting.

Yeah, it's good to see more Corpus units, they seriously need some love. I'd like to see Corpus Soldiers/Mercenaries as opposed to more recolored crewmen. It'd make sense they'd get some more trained units in their ship in the wake of Grineer invasions and Tenno raidings.

That, and Corpus females.

How the hell do they even lift all that crap attached to their heads.

Jesus Christ.

"Do you even lift?" - Nullifier Crewman

Something as important as their ability lore wise, we wont likely see them again tell another event.

Already calling another bounty event but with corpus.

"Whew, good thing we got those new infested numbers down, the system is much safer for all, thank yo.... OH CRAP! Corpus is too strong with these new weapons! ...we must kill them Tenno. For the balance, yeah, the balance and stuff."

Edited by Firetempest

Something as important as their ability lore wise, we wont likely see them again tell another event.

Frohd Bek/Nef Anyo militarizing the Corpus ranks with more advanced technology resulting in units like the Magic "Nuh-uh, your bullets can't hit me also I take away all your powers" Crewmen and Riot MOAs? I'm all for that.