Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Behold, Your New Crewman God & Co.

-AR.D2

So, Corpus will have their own little Stalkers.

I blame viver farmers.

It is not proven yet, but I guess they will block only projectiles-related powers like Phsychic Bolts, Shuriken etc. At least I could still bomb them whith Shield Polarize. So, wait for them to appear.

Edited by Lagomorf

I manage to figth two of them in a sindicate defense mission (last wave) after patch, I was using a Vauban and they walk troguth my vortex like if nothing was there.

Then i understand the "nullifier! in his names, tried to shot him, nothing the shield protected him, (by that moment al the corpus inside the shields where dangerously close to the capsule) 

So i went inside a cut him in the half, problem solved, i warning my clan about this corpus but, nobody saw hims, sad story, btw thys crewmans are a really interesting addition in to the corpus crew.

FTFY

Corpus are a sausage fest, need women.

How do you know there are no Corpus women?

For all you know, the male Corpus just happen to be the ones that get their masks shot off, while the female Corpus always get vaporized/frozen/cut in half, etc.

Edited by Campaigner

dagci.jpg

Looks like the Corpus have finally got around to bolstering their arsenal.

Note that there appears to be a Nullifer Crewman Eximus, but I haven't encountered them just yet.

We await your return, oh great one.

Oh great. I can't use my powers on them and I can't loose an arrow into their big head. What ever will I do? 

*readies my Obex* 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

W-Why did they remove these? :o

They looked like the perfect "anti-spam-4" units for the Corpus!...

If they require too much attention for beginners : you can add them to high-level corpus places.

If powercreeps complain about them : you don't have to listen to powercreeps.

If they make the game do a fatal crash : .....

Maybe they were as annoying as energy leech eximus?...

Edited by unknow99

How do you know there are no Corpus women?

For all you know, the male Corpus just happen to be the ones that get their masks shot off, while the female Corpus always get vaporized/frozen/cut in half, etc.

That's some real Schrodinger stuff going on right there.

Oh, and relating to the thread, I think I may have found John's third cousin or something.

yBhALyn.jpg

Not nearly as amazing as soloing Phorid, but hey he did well.

In D&D, we call this "bull****" because it's a magic that blocks all the magic the player has, and it's not even on a "boss" character.

I love the concept, but it's a little absurd if you think about this. If a Tenno had this shield, we would be godlike.

we have powers. we are ALREADY godlike

the hypocrisy

These bastards make soloing a rescue mission basically impossible, particularly the scorchers. 

-Open console to hack into prison

-Hear plonk of grenade hitting near your feet

-Die.

Well gee whiz that was sure fun.  I'm all for this game being difficult, but these things are goddamn unfair in a lot of cases (I mean in a solo setting).  I get it, I need to melee the nullifier, but that's kinda impossible when the entire floor between me and him is covered in disco death balls (that I can't reliably destroy when I draw my sword), all the while the nullifier has free reign to shoot me in the face with that rifle.

Can these things be toned down a bit?  Can they be given melee weapons perhaps?  It's extremely S#&$ty running at a firing line of Corpus that I can't shoot or CC, a firing line that will never move unless I go to them.  I'll be honest, I've never encountered any mission that I couldn't solo with my Excal, short of T4 stuff.  But I had to give up this time around.  Brutal.  I encountered a platoon of these things on a Pluto Hexis rescue mission, fyi. 

Edited by JokerVictor

These bastards make soloing a rescue mission basically impossible, particularly the scorchers. 

-Open console to hack into prison

-Hear plonk of grenade hitting near your feet

-Die.

Well gee whiz that was sure fun.  I'm all for this game being difficult, but these things are goddamn unfair in a lot of cases (I mean in a solo setting).  I get it, I need to melee the nullifier, but that's kinda impossible when the entire floor between me and him is covered in disco death balls (that I can't reliably destroy when I draw my sword), all the while the nullifier has free reign to shoot me in the face with that rifle.

Can these things be toned down a bit?  Can they be given melee weapons perhaps?  It's extremely S#&$ty running at a firing line of Corpus that I can't shoot or CC, a firing line that will never move unless I go to them.  I'll be honest, I've never encountered any mission that I couldn't solo with my Excal, short of T4 stuff.  But I had to give up this time around.  Brutal.  I encountered a platoon of these things on a Pluto Hexis rescue mission, fyi. 

The real problem is probably only for new players who haven't hit the point of owning various warped prime frames and builds. As for someone whos hit that point. I have 0 issues with enemies like this, and since this is a 3rd person shooter the ospreys only make you think more, less mash E to win game. But I think we can all agree DE hasn't quite gotten the scaling down just yet. Although any new enmies are good to me even those TAR MOAs I'm okay with. As far as soloing is concerned imo you shouldn't even be doing that till youve hit that point with a reliable warframe/tatered. And if your soloing without a rejuvenation. Your only hurting yourself.

I know it sucks but the game is built around 4 players. And scaling it for anything less just make the game to easy. Untill DE scales all missons and types based on player count. Soloing isn't really a thing till youve hit endgame. :(