Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I have no opinion on the nerf and his abilities, just feel really sad for him :< poor thang...

uIzeRwm.jpg

EDIT:

Don't worry guys! There's something great coming for cali!!!

PyB6WNU.jpg

On the other note, my clan is recruiting, check if you're interested : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48428-%E2%9C%BFpink-giant-octopus%E2%9C%BFhappy-casual-clan-of-happy-casual-people-recruitment-open/

Edited by yuikami

I have no opinion on the nerf and his abilities, just feel really sad for him :< poor thang...

uIzeRwm.jpg

On the other note, my clan is recruiting, check if you're interested : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48428-%E2%9C%BFpink-giant-octopus%E2%9C%BFhappy-casual-clan-of-happy-casual-people-recruitment-open/

*Hugs my Excal statue*

Ow get that skana out of my eye!

uIzeRwm.jpg

:<

Cali don't be sad, trinity will stay with you.

Remember viver

This time its even worse than viver. They also took his 4x melee domage from his blind and dare slap a: has intended on him

Viver is just a symbol(to me), when the grind wall starts to grow exponentially. And DE have become Thor, throwing Nerf hammer on every frame which can climb the wall,and tell us:

"We don't want a grind game"

not even if they nerf nyx?

Not even if they nerf any frame, any mode, any map, any items.

This is a free-to-play game, be grateful you get access to a game this great for free,

and they're working to pump out something to make their players happy

or at least trying their best to fix the problems everyday.

If you wanna complain or make any bad comment about them,

go do it in other threads in General Discussion or Feedback.

Edited by yuikami

Revel72, on 01 Apr 2015 - 10:47 PM, said:

Let's give Yuikami the nemesis skin from the dark sector and she will be okay with the nerf.

You know, I was hoping for a Nemesis Nyx skin for second birthday. When I got a coupon as login reward the day of TennoLive, I was even thinking about buying some plat again. Then they announced Proto Glaive ... Oh well, maybe next year.

BTT: Good to see you back, Yui. :)

Edited by Bibliothekar

You know, I was hoping for a Nemesis Nyx skin for second birthday. When I got a coupon as login reward the day of TennoLive, I was even thinking about buying some plat again. Then they announced Proto Glaive ... Oh well, maybe next year.

BTT: Good to see you back, Yui. :)

Nemsis Nyx is highly unlikely to happen, all things considered, but maybe next year we will get something. They're already pulled from Hayden all they can.

Nemsis Nyx is highly unlikely to happen, all things considered, but maybe next year we will get something. They're already pulled from Hayden all they can.

Iconic weapons are already in the game, dont know what we can get tbh.