The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Only nice thing he ever did was sell the Prisma Liset skin.

Shame, it didn't come out for the PS4 ( well, not yet lol )

He did? Idk, I don't check on a guy that rips our ducats off every 2 weeks.

:/

the prisma yamako is pretty nice as well. Prisma gorgon is pretty decent, but still pales a bit compared to the soma P, so barely anybody uses it, and yea. that's bout it. (save from primed flow / reach / continuity)

the prisma yamako is pretty nice as well. Prisma gorgon is pretty decent, but still pales a bit compared to the soma P, so barely anybody uses it, and yea. that's bout it. (save from primed flow / reach / continuity)

Nearly everything pales in comparision to Soma P and Boltor P lol. But It can hold its own surprisingly well. And Dat feel bro! Ain't no Soma got that awesome feel when you fire a gorgon.

Taking over Mojave at the moment.

I've been looking at New Vegas and all the mods i have for it(including one that involved mixing NV with 3 got 2 wastelands to explore now with both games fully intergrated into it with a little bit added to them so they can actually connect together!!! though mine is abit messed up so instead of starting in 3 like i should i still start in NV, oh well...) some great adventures i've had enough to keep me playing for almost 1000 hours so i feel that i got my money's worth. Damn good game with some even more amazing mods and some that are still being worked on!

Edited by Freed85

Thank you *-* ♥

NEW AVATAR... nice i give it 5 out of 5 dead corrupted vor's and the Freed seal of approval so far only the soma's, redeemer, vectis, opticor, marelok, nikana's, glaive's, excalibro, chroma, limbo, mesa, and nekros have it.(the rating system is fubar and differs for everything i'm not going to bore everyone with details)

I've probably said this a bit to often but take your time with the comic's, the wait just makes them better for when they get posted.

Ya know you can mix it with the food right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

What food? we don't feed them. we can't feed them. we can only inject them with the same drugs that twat of an ordis used to speedhatch them, or freeze them at least once every day (during daily reset).

Pretty messed up, tbh.

What food? we don't feed them. we can't feed them. we can only inject them with the same drugs that twat of an ordis used to speedhatch them, or freeze them at least once every day (during daily reset).

Pretty messed up, tbh.

What are you talking about? Of course we can feed our Kubrows. Mine eats the walking Grineer snacks that can be found in most of the solar system.