Ask A Cephalon, April 2

DE_Adam

Tired of Simaris getting all up into your personal space?  Want to know where you should go to get some rest and relaxation?  Eager for more information on the lucrative Dr. Tengus?

This week's Ask a Cephalon has Cordylon answering more Tenno questions, and unfortunately for the data-driven Cordylon there seems to be no end in sight.  At least he doesn't mind sharing information from time to time.  

Have a question for Cordylon?  Make a post here, and we'll be sure to forward any queries directly to the Cephalon himself.  Where he decides to file your inquiry is entirely up to him.

-DE_Adam

With the improvements made to the Technocyte by Alad V to make the Infestation capable of using Moas and Ospreys in mutalist form, is it possible for whatever processing systems that Cephalons have to be corrupted by the Infestation?

Edited by Krion112

How do the solar rails work? Do they accelerate a ship like a mass driver. If so, then I presume it is subluminal  and that is a good thing in my book. Any over .01c would be a significant improvement over traditional propulsion methods. Despite Warframe clearly being a version of space opera, having realistic details that ground parts of the internal universe is appreciated. 

If it is something more like a wormhole, then fine, that is a least hypothetically possible. Or, it could just be more space magic. The Mass Effect Relays in the titular Mass Effect provide speeds in excess of the speed of light, and thereby violate my preference. Are solar rails similar to that. Being that they are presumably developed by the Orokin it would not be surprising that some handwavium void tech is applied. 

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

What kind of Cephalon classifications are there?

We know this:
Simaris seems to be a very intelligent Cephalon, almost like an Administrator.
Ordis is a stealth Cephalon assigned to a Tenno.
I guess the Neural Sentry is a 'dumb' Cephalon.

Any others? Really interested in seeing what Cephalons we might see in the future. Corpus/Grineer Cephalons?

Edited by Institute-Marksman

how does the cryosleep work? when i was put into cryosleep who knows how long ago it seems there was a malfunction as a result i have no memory from before waking up... many other tenno had this malfunction occur as well. could it be possible that the malfunction was in fact intended?

Edited by lightdragon64

Everyone, including fellow tenno refer to Ordis as a single unique cephalon like you, Suda, and Simaris. A small scale inqury confirmed that every, or at least most of the ship cephalons call themselves "Ordis". Does that mean there is a prime Ordis that can split himself across all ships, or "Ordis" is a cephalon class corresponding to ship cephalons, or something completely different?

Tired of Simaris getting all up into your personal space?  Want to know where you should go to get some rest and relaxation?  Eager for more information on the lucrative Dr. Tengus?

This week's Ask a Cephalon has Cordylon answering more Tenno questions, and unfortunately for the data-driven Cordylon there seems to be no end in sight.  At least he doesn't mind sharing information from time to time.  

Have a question for Cordylon?  Make a post here, and we'll be sure to forward any queries directly to the Cephalon himself.  Where he decides to file your inquiry is entirely up to him.

-DE_Adam

When will we get another playable faction?i took a poll a while back to gauge community opinion and it showed that the community wants another playable faction without the lotus

http://www.poll-maker.com/results277212x45954B53-10

there you are.solid undeniable proof.we must have another playable faction,the community demands it

Edited by GunDownGrace

How do the syndicates create their respective augments and upgraded weapons? if it's possible to improve upon the designs by such a large margin, wouldn't it be possible for them to upgrade nearly any weapon, provided they liked you enough? 

We know a bit about Dr. Tengus, but what about the Corpus' Dr. Intehb? They were hired by Frohd Bek to produce a Kubrow pup for them, but have only been mentioned once in all of the time we've been in origin. Can you pull up any information on them?