Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #70: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

G9eSmUZ.jpg

Your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan have uncovered old Tenno Script riddles that have been long forgotten. Each host must decipher their riddles and follow the clues. Will it lead them to riches, or is there a deadly looming force behind these mysterious pages? Tune in tonight to uncover the mystery of the Tenno Script riddles. 

PLUS, see some awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, May 7 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

QUESTION - When will the next game mode be coming to warframe? Do you have anything in mind for a new mission type? If not here is a link to the classical survival topic - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/450915-how-would-yall-feel-about-a-classic-survival/page-3#entry5021097 -  I would love to see this be a new type of survival variant.

Edited by mishmashmarsh

Your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan have uncovered old Tenno Script riddles that have been long forgotten. Each host must decipher their riddles and follow the clues. Will it lead them to riches, or is there a deadly looming force behind these mysterious pages? Tune in tonight to uncover the mystery of the Tenno Script riddles. 

This sounds either like mirages quest or maybe chroma or something I have never payed attention to or...suddenly 16.5

They need to make dev streams at 7pm as well

West coast people would be able to watch too

No thanks, I like being able to watch the devstreams at a reasonable hour and not at 1 am.

-

Sounds like fun tonight, not sure I'll be able to watch it live but certainly will watch it tomorow.

So, did you guys hear what happened to Ordis the other day?

Apparently, there was this pun-contest that the Lotus was hosting, and Ordis decided to enter. It wanted to win so much, though, that it submitted ten entries to the contest, in the hopes of winning at least once.

Sadly, no pun in Tenno did.

*EDIT*

On-topic, yay riddles!

(Note: this is actually not sarcasm, despite the italics -- provided they're well-written, I do enjoy riddles.)

Edited by cittran

QUESTION - When will the next game mode be coming to warframe? Do you have anything in mind for a new mission type? If not here is a link to the classical survival topic - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/450915-how-would-yall-feel-about-a-classic-survival/page-3#entry5021097 -  I would love to see this be a new type of survival variant.

Sabotage 2.0 buddy. The next event is that plus the underwater tileset - prepare thyself.