Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "excalibrem?".

Luzioniensis

"Let us see who is a real founder up here!"

To tell the truth I was very glad with the news about Dark Excalibur for me it doesn`t matters if it gonna be in our version of game as a drop, but I`d like to get it! xD

Well, it took me a lot of time to draw this theme. I thought that it would be fun to show how COULD some Founders actually react on the new Ex. So you can see that he defenetly tried to kill his little brother, but he missed because of Proto-Calibur and now Ex Prime Junior`s scarf is spoiled :CC

Also You can see that all Excaliburs are trying to stop him. And Ex is quite angry about this fact! :D

I hope you`ll like this fan art DE, and I still thinking about making a comic or adding a background to this Fan-Art! :D
Love you, DE!

The first variant

1iWv6wl.png

And the second variant in Orokin Derlect

2tpd4NM.jpg

Edited by Luzioniensis

Lol our Excalibur Prime looks so lacking... We need an Excalibur crying in the corner. That'd be me.

Amusing none the less!

Hey, maybe you should include the PS4 & Xbox One's Excalibur's too.

Edited by Naith

"Let us see who is a real founder up here!"

To tell the truth I was very glad with the news about Dark Excalibur for me it doesn`t matters if it gonna be in our version of game as a drop, but I`d like to get it! xD

Well, it took me a lot of time to draw this theme. I thought that it would be fun to show how COULD some Founders actually react on the new Ex. So you can see that he defenetly tried to kill his little brother, but he missed because of Proto-Calibur and now Ex Prime Junior`s scarf is spoiled :CC

Also You can see that all Excaliburs are trying to stop him. And Ex is quite angry about this fact! :D

I hope you`ll like this fan art DE, and I still thinking about making a comic or adding a background to this Fan-Art! :D

Love you, DE!

The first variant

1iWv6wl.png

And the second variant in Orokin Derlect

2tpd4NM.jpg

How long did it take to draw this. Looks like you wasted no time getting this out at a pretty quick pace. The second this debacle starts, the second this parts up. Are you human?

How long did it take to draw this. Looks like you wasted no time getting this out at a pretty quick pace. The second this debacle starts, the second this parts up. Are you human?

The first part (warframes) is drawn in 5-6 hours. And over 2 hours I wasted for colouring this up. As for The room I have drawn it for 4 hours or least basicly I started to draw this at 23 o`clock and ended in 20 o`clock, because I also had a break. Right now I am drawing Nova Prime xDD

It`s 0:41