Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help From Community On A Couple Things

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

1. Did the Saryn rework take effect ? Cuz I took her out on Draco to test her out and my Miasma was still destroying it. Granted I have 5 forma in her so her stats are high. Did notice some diff in other abilities.

2. Just to use toward MR I need to get 1 piece of regular Ash. I notice it doesn't drop anymore. Where is the best place to farm for it.

3. Thru another forma in Vauban it and was wondering on build for range,duration or strength .

Thx everyone I hope you all had an awesome Turkey day.

11 answers to this question

PS4 Saryn may not have been reworked yet.

Kill manics, and manics are rare but are still good to farm from Tyl Regor in Uranus.

Depends on how you want to build vauban. I like to normalize the range, make lots of duration, and use the repelling bastille augment to make bastille good for repelling and still be good for vortex

1. She sure did on PC! Check out the changes here --> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556381-feedback-megathread-saryn-revisited/?hl=saryn

2. Tennodrops.com can help you locate those parts :) 

3. I'll leave this one up to the community since they can give you several build options to work out your own. 

Moving this over to Players helping Players!

3. Thru another forma in Vauban it and was wondering on build for range,duration or strength.

Depends if you're focusing on Bastille or Vortex.

Range + Dur for Vortex, no str needed.

Bastille... honestly, imo that comes down to preference.

to be a Warframe that is useful in many Combat situations... the answer is probably going to be all of the above.

Yes and no. Vauban needs to make use of multiple aspects that can be built up, however I would say that Range, Duration, and Efficiency would be the best choice for a vauban build. Teslas are useful for alerting you when an enemy passes by an area or stunning enemies for a bit of CC, however in the end damage will always fall off and keeping Vortex and Bastille up will keep you alive with Vauban.

I know a guy that mains Vauban and is very experienced with him, and he has an interesting yet effectivebuild that is focused around efficiency and range more than anything with Vauban. He prefers to keep power strength and power duration near 100% (base) and have room for Repelling Bastille, efficiency mods, range mods, and various utility mods (such as Quick Thinking).

In the end, what fits your playstyle the most will work most effectively with you, however I hope what I suggested helps you create a useable build.

Edited by TheStag

-snip-

Power Strength isn't for Damage, obviously. just for Bastille.

but Repelling Bastille definitely replaces Power Strength if you place Bastille in good Chokepoints.

though you also should probably have not so nuts Range as otherwise it will be pretty difficult to apply your strategy reliably, and then mixing Duration and Range becomes a mess.

1. Did the Saryn rework take effect ? Cuz I took her out on Draco to test her out and my Miasma was still destroying it. Granted I have 5 forma in her so her stats are high. Did notice some diff in other abilities.

2. Just to use toward MR I need to get 1 piece of regular Ash. I notice it doesn't drop anymore. Where is the best place to farm for it.

3. Thru another forma in Vauban it and was wondering on build for range,duration or strength .

Thx everyone I hope you all had an awesome Turkey day.

I will let everyone give you advice and just say : Welcome Back !

i'm not really a booben player, but i play him in raids if nobody else wants to.

having infinite energy from the trinity makes builds irrelevant though:

need more range? just throw down another bastille somewhere else.

need more duration? just throw down another bastille in the same place.

need more strength? just throw down another bastille slighly off from the original place.

considering this, i use the non-corrupted mods on him, and the bastille augment. (primed) flow is recommended, because you might find yourself away from the trinity, and run out of energy, but that shouldn't happen too often.

after equipping all these mods you should still have space for your favourite utility mods (aviator/primed intruder/or even a quick thinking)