Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wild Speculation on Lucy Lawless' Visit to DE

MagPrime

6 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Nope, I'm not joking...she is a hottie!

Actually I just remembered - she reminds me of one of the characters from Warehouse 13.

Guess I'd better hope she never reads this thread! :blush:

i'm not disagreeing about the hottie part but i cant believe you don't know spaceaunt Megan.

7 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Well I haven't been here that long. The only DE staff I know are the ones from the Twitch streams and Megan hasn't been in any of the ones I've seen.

Watch Prime Time, she's on it almost every week.(She rarely isn't on it)

*Edit:*

It's tonight btw, forgot about it. It's starting in around 2h from this moment.(this was edited 4h after original post, since editing doesn't show the time when it was edited)

*Edit: #2*

Forgot that they are at Gamescom, no stream tonight.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro
addition

On 2018-08-23 at 11:20 AM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

You should probably know who Millennials actually are before running off at the mouth.

Millenials are 2000+ seeing as how y'know the new millenium started then. 

Also whats with all the sensitivity surrounding millenials? I thought it was a throwaway line but it caught a few replies. They replace the fluoride in the water with fabric softener? Muh feelings. Kek. 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Millenials are 2000+ seeing as how y'know the new millenium started then. 

Also whats with all the sensitivity surrounding millenials? I thought it was a throwaway line but it caught a few replies. They replace the fluoride in the water with fabric softener? Muh feelings. Kek. 

No, they aren't. That's a fact. Educate yourself before talking about something you clearly don't understand. Or just use Google. Or you can keep running your mouth and making it clear to everyone that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n