Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wild Speculation on Lucy Lawless' Visit to DE

MagPrime

5 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

She has 16 and 18 yr old sons. I imagine that was part of it.

But It would be cool for her to do a few voice lines. But it wouldn't be easy to get her often for more.

If she's is asked to do lines as Lotus' mother, then she may not need many lines. 

If that's the case, I really hope they let us replay the quest right out the gate. 

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I really hope they let us replay the quest right out the gate. 

I'm hoping for this too, but seeing as console likely won't get the update for a little while afterwards, I'm gonna have to doubt it. I was told that they held us back from replaying to avoid giving spoilers to console players, which is respectable and understandable, but still a little frustrating.

2 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Could someone explain to me who Lucy Lawless is? Going through this forum, I realize now I've got no idea who she is,  but why is it so phenomenal that she would visit DE?

Main post, link to her Wikipedia page.

8 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

I'm hoping for this too, but seeing as console likely won't get the update for a little while afterwards, I'm gonna have to doubt it. I was told that they held us back from replaying to avoid giving spoilers to console players, which is respectable and understandable, but still a little frustrating.

How does preventing replay stop spoilers when millions of players have already played it?

Could definitely be for the stated being a famous fan who just wanted to drop by, I mean srsly who would say no to Xena?

I mean it would be cool if she was there for a not so secret, secret recording session. Or maybe there was a little "hey while you're here, we have a gig coming up if you're interested?" going on. I mean if they're looking for someone, it would certainly be a missed opportunity if they didn't ask. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Could definitely be for the stated being a famous fan who just wanted to drop by, I mean srsly who would say no to Xena?

I mean it would be cool if she was there for a not so secret, secret recording session. Or maybe there was a little "hey while you're here, we have a gig coming up if you're interested?" going on. I mean if they're looking for someone, it would certainly be a missed opportunity if they didn't ask. 

I have to agree. 

Since she stated she likes the ethical stance of DE, she would probably be happy to do a few lines. 

43 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

What I want to know is why her hand is in such a low area of Excal.   Hmmmmmm.  

I made you look again didn't I?  Mwuahahahahaha

I didn't need to look again.  

I'm more interested in her sideboobing SpaceMom.

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I'm Crushed. 

Crushed...lol, I can’t even.  Mag-4...

MAGPIE, you are looking at this ALL WRONG. Lawless is probably a RELENTLESS marketer, shrewd self-promoter, and unparalleled, charismatic badass.

She is networking!  This was no accident.

The Top Brass at DE are in the demographic that “grew up” (loose term) watching Lawless redefine the industry with her roles in Xena and beyond.

She is pop-culture GOLD and she literally just WALTZED in through DE Steve’s front door and praised his life’s work.

She just smashed down all the walls standing between a Dream-collaboration...with a TWEET.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I didn't need to look again.  

I'm more interested in her sideboobing SpaceMom.

Great now you made me look again....... 

Tho eventually I noticed someone I didn't recognize, who is mysterious phantom beard man? 

3 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

Could someone explain to me who Lucy Lawless is? Going through this forum, I realize now I've got no idea who she is,  but why is it so phenomenal that she would visit DE?

Google her.  She is known as Xena Warrior Princess but has taken on more daring rolls than just this...and as I said, she is a Pop-culture...Maven?  Is that it?

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Crushed...lol, I can’t even.  Mag-4...

MAGPIE, you are looking at this ALL WRONG. Lawless is probably a RELENTLESS marketer, shrewd self-promoter, and unparalleled, charismatic badass.

She is networking!  This was no accident.

The Top Brass at DE are in the demographic that “grew up” (loose term) watching Lawless redefine the industry with her roles in Xena and beyond.

She is pop-culture GOLD and she literally just WALTZED in through DE Steve’s front door and praised his life’s work.

She just smashed down all the walls standing between a Dream-collaboration...with a TWEET.

Oh, my tinfoil hat started vibrating as soon as I saw that tweet lol 

Image result for tinfoil hats

(yes, I did choose him on purpose)

14 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Great now you made me look again....... 

Tho eventually I noticed someone I didn't recognize, who is mysterious phantom beard man? 

I honestly don't know who he is.

So thats what Xena looks like these days. Still nice but couldn't be much more different if she tried. She actually looks like a lady I work with. :surprised:

Also, who's the tatted redhead hottie on the right? *rawr* Could swear I've seen her on TV somewhere.

Edited by FlusteredFerret