Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Prerequisite: Rank of “Observer” or above with The Quills Syndicate. 

Step 1 - Visit Nakak in Cetus and select the “Mask” dialogue option. Purchase the Mask of the Lost One from Nakak and equip it to your Operator
You can do so straight from Cetus by going to Equipment > Operator via the ESC menu while in Operator Mode!

Step 2 - Go out into the Plains of Eidolon during the night with the mask equipped. There will be a marked area with an item for you to find -- listen to Nakak’s dialogue for hints!

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint.

Step 4 - Build the Blueprint and claim it from your Foundry.

Step 5 - Repeat steps 2 - 4.
NOTE: The Revenant part you build needs to be different than the one you completed in Step 4.

Step 6 - Return to the Plains of Eidolon with the Mask of the Lost One equipped and find the item within the marked area. After doing so, yet another marker will appear in your minimap. Search the area, find the item, and follow Nakak’s instructions.

You'll receive the Revenant Blueprint and then you’re done!

Step 1 - Visit Nakak in Cetus and select the “Mask” dialogue option. Purchase the Mask of the Lost One from Nakak and equip it to your Operator
You can do so straight from Cetus by going to Equipment > Operator via the ESC menu while in Operator Mode!

Step 2 - Go out into the Plains of Eidolon during the night with the mask equipped. There will be a marked area with an item for you to find -- listen to Nakak’s dialogue for hints!

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint.

NOTE: The Revenant part you build needs to be different than the one you completed in Step 4.

Step 6 - Return to the Plains of Eidolon with the Mask of the Lost One equipped and find the item within the marked area. After doing so, yet another marker will appear in your minimap. Search the area, find the item, and follow Nakak’s instructions.

• Like 1

so i managed to get the first point and touch the first fragment, and figured from all the talking about onkko "hey lets see what he has to say" considering how nothing happend from this point forth after the ghost when rawr and touched the glowing fragment.

now when i walk back to the plains nothing, not a peeep, squeek what so ever

no mission in the mission archive, just got one scetch from the first fragment that just repeat the dialog and thats it.

Same problem, why is DE taking so long to fix this if it's a lot of players having this issue? At the brazilian servers it seens to be more than half of the players having this issue

Whit this update, seens like now we know that mini-quests are a mistake, we need a pointer to know that the spectre will appear, not the girl saying to talk to konzu

well i was playing and completed the second part then i decided it was a good idea to abort mission directly instead of going to cetus, now when i enter the plains it tells me to go again to the north-east part of the lake but there  is no hand there please fix this....(i would be grateful, because i lostt a lot of time farming the neuroptics)

Same issue here

11 hours ago, Rogue.Runner said:

Mine went like this:

1. Buy mask

2. Operator form/touch shiny spot

4. Go talk to Konzu (because that's what the kid TOLD me to do)

The end

No blueprint.

I get to Konzu and have no idea why I am taking to Konzu. He says nothing whatsoever about the so-called "quest".  Via Wiki, I found out his parts drop from bounties, so I did bounties till all three parts dropped and they are crafting as I write this, but now what? 

I still have no blueprint.

Quest appears to be over?

(Requirement: Observer (Rank 2) with the Quills)  

How to get all Revenant parts :

1. Go talk to Nakak and buy the " Mask of The Lost One ". And equip it.

2. Go to " Plains of Eidolon " at " Night ".

3. When you're inside the " Plains of Eidolon " open your map by pressing " M ", you'll see a white circle (1st clue) and go there.

4. When you're there, change to operator mode. And then you need to find glowing stuff from the ground. Touch it and wait for Nakak finish her talking.

5. After that, go back to " Cetus " and talk to " Konzu ". Do all the bounties that have " Revenant Parts (System, Chassis, Neuroptics).

6. After you got all the parts, go back to your orbiter and craft all of the parts. 

7. When you finished craft all those parts, go back to " Plains of Eidolon " at " Night " and Nakak will start talking.

8. Open your map and go to the white circle (2nd clue) change to operator mode find glowing stuff from the ground,  touch it and wait for Nakak to finish her talking. 

9. And then, open your map and go the next white circle (3rd clue) change to operator mode, find glowing stuff from the ground,  touch it and wait for Nakak to finish her talking and then " Revenant Specter " will appear. Kill him using your amp and Voilà, you got your " Revenant Blueprint ". 

(P/S: Sorry for my bad english, I hope this helps and y'all have a good day) 

Edited by rockstar95
Forgot to add Requirement
  • Like 1

hace 44 minutos, SmokingGunTV dijo:

that would be in case we get the warframe blueprint.

I bought the mask I went to the plain at night to get the first milestone but after that nothing else happened, I was almost 30 minutes running from here to there and I did not see any other milestone. then I went off the plain and tried to continue the mini quest but nothing that appears nothing to continue it.

I don't know if they'll be able to fix it later but I'd like to get the blueprint so I can build it.

Alright, just want to recap what has happened to me over the course of this update, so that way, if a similar circumstance happened to you, you can upvote and get D.E.'s attention:

1. Logged into Warframe yesterday.
2. See that Revenant is available, upgrade my Operator to Level 2 with the Quills as per the requirements for the quest to begin.
3. Farm for the component blueprints, acquire all three, get the mask from Nakak, construct and rush components on my Landing Craft. All are done, at the cost of 75 Platinum.
4. Equip the mask for my Operator as instructed.
5. Go to the planes at night, find the first interaction location (arm in a puddle) and told by Nakak to go talk to Konzu.
6. Leave the Plains of Eidolon to talk with Konzu, no new dialogue options with Konzu pertaining to the quest.
7. Go to Nakak and Onkko, no new dialogue lines for them either.
8. Frustrated, go back to the Plains of Eidolon. No dialogue from Nakak, and there are three tiny white circles inside the water of the lake that I cannot conceivably interact with unless I magically learned how to swim. So adding an area map glitch to this as well. The "arm in the puddle" is gone and there are no new others.
9. Finish off the night farming for more component blueprints, under the auspice that I need to do it "one at a time" as was the case with Limbo, start with the Revenant Systems, don't rush it, wait until it's done in the morning. This is one of the last troubleshooting endeavors of mine for the evening.
10. Morning comes (8.25.18), Systems are done in the Foundry, go back to Cetus, talk to Konzu, nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I underlined #6 because, from what I have noticed about the posts in this thread, is that THIS is the single lowest common denominator when it comes to why we are all bugged to Hell with this quest. Leaving the Plains of Eidolon (AT THE DIRECTION OF NAKAK, MIND YOU) in order to go talk to Konzu (should be a meme at this point...) voids the quest, and causes the bug. Making more Revenant components DOES NOT reset the quest or fix the bug; it just makes you waste resources that could otherwise be spent elsewhere in your foundry or at Onkko.

The order of operations by which you complete this quest seems to be inordinately important, and yet completely unenforced. Manufacturing the components before going to interact with the "arm in the puddle", aside from leaving the Plains early to talk to Konzu, seems to be one of the factors resulting in a bug for most of the players, and the availability of the components blueprints via Konzu's bounty needs to be restricted until after the "arm in the puddle" portion of the quest is completed.

A bug I encountered,

1. talked to nakak

2. buy mask

3. equip mask

4. go to plains

5. found white circle in middle of lake

6. white circle stays in the same spot.

7. found an interaction on the edge of the lake by chance while circling the lake, nakak says to take a closer look

8. activated first interaction, lots of nakak dialogue. Nakak suggested talking to konzu

9. returned to cetus via gate, konzu does not have anything to say.

10. returned to plains. the white circle and the interaction i found was gone

21 hours ago, XxJ0K7RxX said:

Well, i bought the mask equiped it and started doing the quest, about half way through i went to have diner so i left the plains and now i come back and the quest doesnt start... What a joke...

I have the exact same problem, except I just left because I thought I had completed the quest after activating the first footprint thing. It's not very well telegraphed, maybe a transmission explaining what to do didn't play or something?