Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Guys hope this helps. The revenant quest will not push forward after the first encounter in the lake (where nakak suggests you talk to knozu) untill you get at least 1 part of revenant aquired from the bounty, built and collected from foundry.

Thats how the story will progress...

No point going back to plains with the mask on if you still have not made a new revenant part. Each unique revenant part collected from foundry triggers the quest progression on the plains.

Its the Only time nakak will talk to you again about revenant as you enter on the plains with the mask on.

Best way to go about it i guess is to collect and build all the parts first before going back to the plains.(this is what i did and was able to complete the revenant quest. Buying the revenant from the market will also push the quest progression as if you built the parts already. Btw i did NOT buy the revenant warframe from the market, a clan mate did for testing purposes)

Note: the revenant main blue print will be the LAST bp you will get in this quest. Dont get confused by trying to get the main blue print first hoping the quest will proceed with out the building neuroptics,systems and chassis first.(or buying revenant from the market first)

I really hope this helps.

ok, purchase mask.

go out to plains where your looking at the eidolon tribute rock from the south, interact with white spot that should be to your left.

go back to cetus, do the bounties and get all 3 parts.

go to lake north of the big lake interact with white dot and wait while nakak talks.

kill thing

done

When I finished communicate with Nakak, got the mask and went to plains, use Operator trigger the plot. Revenant didn't came out, so I couldn't kill him to get the Revenant's blueprint. please read this report, and give me a answer or fix this bug!!! Thank you very much. :)

Edited by Yellanchan
just forget write a word

14 hours ago, Chihaku987 said:

This mini-quest is like the "Hidden Messages" quest...

You need Revenants parts to continue the story.

The parts are acquired from Konzu's bounties. And after you craft the parts, go back to the Plains (at night) to continue Nakak's sightings of Unum :3

they all seem to need Cetus Wisps so make sure you have those~ 😄

hope this helps~

I did just as you said and it worked! Thank you so much for clearing that up!

9 minutes ago, Asterramond said:

I have the mask on my tenno and I am rank 2 in the quill but when I go out at night the mini quest won't show up for me please help.

same here no mini quest it start but after that nothing restart etc still nothing