Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please limit tridolon caps to maxxed weapons, maxxed frames and mr 12

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

Just tired of recruitment chat filled with clueless players who do not have the gear.

Players trying to join who are either low mr or have the wrong weapons or freshly formad or all of the above.

I.e. no mister chroma mr4 with a freshly formad rubico....no mister mr5 with a volt and an ignis....no mister trinity with a frsh forma frame and low ranked mods.....grrrr.

Set a maxed equipment lock and a mr12 requirement as most good gear or rivens is mr12 or above.

I agree that it should be locked behind rank 30 warframes and weapons, but not behind Mastery Rank. Why? Mastery Rank doesn't mean you're skilled, it shows how much stuff have you levelled up and played with, in a certain degree, it shows your knowledge and experience, but not skill.

5 hours ago, CoreXCZ said:

I agree that it should be locked behind rank 30 warframes and weapons, but not behind Mastery Rank. Why? Mastery Rank doesn't mean you're skilled, it shows how much stuff have you levelled up and played with, in a certain degree, it shows your knowledge and experience, but not skill.

How many lanka rivens at mr 3? How many opticor rivens at mr 3? Rubico riven at mr 3 ? Vectis rivens at mr 3 ? Vectis riven at mr 3 ?

Low mastery rank means lowered means to kill or capture tridolons.

It also means improper weapons loadouts and improper gear like missing maxxed [primed mods.

A showroom stockcar  is never a contender in a professional  car race regardless of driver.

No professional gear no race .

Tridolons capture no professional gear no tridolons capture.

Il y a 1 heure, (PS4)aiptekfanboy a dit :

How many lanka rivens at mr 3? How many opticor rivens at mr 3? Rubico riven at mr 3 ? Vectis rivens at mr 3 ? Vectis riven at mr 3 ?

It also means improper weapons loadouts and improper gear like missing maxxed [primed mods.

A showroom stockcar  is never a contender in a professional  car race regardless of driver.

Man, you're awfully obsessed with Rivens. Stop assuming that Lanka, Opticor, Rubico or Vectic can't do well without Riven. I use Vectic Prime, it packs a punch even without Riven. What you lack in Riven can be compensated for by waframe, I use Harrow for better crit chance, increased reload speed and fire rate, you wouldn't believe how effective it is.

So before you start crying cause people around you are weakling just because they don't have Riven, put your logic on right measure. I agree weapons with Rivens pack a bigger punch, can do better but it's not set into stone.

Again, Riven doesn't make you powerful, it makes you more powerful but you have to know how to play the game in first place to be good. Riven can't compensate for lack of skill, experience and knowledge. Warframe is not a game for professional players only, deal with it and move on.

Edited by CoreXCZ

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)aiptekfanboy:

So you need a 2k plat lanka riven now to be able to fight a Terralyst? Interesting, wonder how i have done it without.

low MR=improper Weapons? Lanka=MR10, Euphona Prime=MR8 Rubico=MR 6 and so on

Missing Primed Mods=unable to participate in Hunts? The only Primed Mod i think is really helpful is Primed Continuity and most Frames anyway.

Depending on when Baro brings it, any MR can have that Mod (or just buy it from Tradechat)

There are people who dont care about MR but still play for a long time, you can be MR25 and be bad at this game.

And even if you dont have good weapons, not everybody has to be the Dmgdealer.

Pretty much everyone can play Trinity, get the lures  and spam the 4 to keep everyone alive. No special Mods/Weapons or anything needed for that.

8 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

Man, you're awfully obsessed with Rivens. Stop assuming that Lanka, Opticor, Rubico or Vectic can't do well without Riven. I use Vectic Prime, it packs a punch even without Riven. What you lack in Riven can be compensated for by waframe, I use Harrow for better crit chance and increased reload speed, you wouldn't believe how effective it is.

So before you start crying cause people around you are weakling just because they don't have Riven, put your logic on right measure. I agree weapons with Rivens pack a bigger punch, can do better but it's not set into stone.

Again, Riven doesn't make you powerful, it makes you more powerful but you have to know how to play the game in first place to be good. Riven can't compensate for lack of skill, experience and knowledge. Warframe is not a game for professional players only, deal with it and move on.

Playing the game is not taking all night to do a single tridolons capture due to weak gear.

Thus the asking for a minimum mr12 to participate.

Yes a rubico has a mr6 setting the maximum daily standing to 7k so it takes a low mr player much longer to get a good amp thus an undergeared player is unwanted and no matter the protests to the contrary a mote amp is a wasted slot in the squad.

à l’instant, (PS4)aiptekfanboy a dit :

Playing the game is not taking all night to do a single tridolons capture due to weak gear.

Thus the asking for a minimum mr12 to participate.

Yes a rubico has a mr6 setting the maximum daily standing to 7k so it takes a low mr player much longer to get a good amp thus an undergeared player is unwanted and no matter the protests to the contrary a mote amp is a wasted slot in the squad.

So you literally want to discriminate people just to have more tridolon runs per night? I have news for you, there's recruit chat. You can join a team which literally wants to do more, you can assume in most cases people there know their stuff (it's not perfect, but better than random).

How is sortie different? There's lvl 30 warframe lock, it works well enough. I don't see a reason why it should be different for tridolon hunt, with exeption of having lvl 30 weapon condition added as well.

It's your problem you're going random and you're unable to find squad which focuses on doing tridolon as fast as possible. You either troll here or it's childish rant, I rather want to believe it's the second one. I say this, random is not for multiple tridolon hunts, eidolon yes, but not tridolon.

You should do it with clan or alliance, that's what they're there for. Mote amp is not enough for tridolon agreed, but you don't really need anything from gantu and hydro to beat anything in this game except maybe endurance runs. I don't bother with them because of that and because of the quality of public squads. Why should you?

I posted about the same thing some days ago, and many others have done the same. The current system leads to saltiness, downright verbal abuse and, most of all, to a broken mission system.

I have now started to do what many other players does, that is immediately upon start leave a newly formed Tridolon bounty mission team if there are players with substandard equipment, very low MR and/or "strange" warframes present (like an MR 8 with a rank 16 Excal Umbra and a rank 11 Braton…). Today during the 1st night I was playing it took 7 tries (I personally left twice) to get a mission going, that is six host changes, aborts or squad leave-selects that leave the rest of the team hanging, changing host/returning to Cetus.

The reason I have started to leave, and why so many others do, is that with enough experience you can actually make a pretty good guess when a team will either outright fail or struggle for the whole night (with the first mission). While the join/leave/join/leave mess at the beginning sucks big time (it is like a horror version of a school dance, where nobody wants to have anything to do with the ugly or unpopular kids) it is actually much more enjoyable AND much more effective to try and find at least a semi-good team to play with. If I can't find a team I will hunt a few Teralysts alone.

All those who try to suggest that the recruit chat is a solution to this mess is completely wrong. Yes, you can get onto really good & nice teams using the recruit chat, but that doesn't solve the actual problem, it is just a way to sidestep it. While you might personally be experienced enough to get into recruit teams, a lot of Tennos can't and their only option is Konzu's bounty mission. It seems a bit egotistical to me to not care about them at all.

Also there are a lot of excellent Eidolon hunters who don't care for the hyper-elitist recruit chat syndrome regarding tridolon hunts, and currently their only option (if they don't have friends online) is KONZU's PUG.

If DE really wants to let almost anyone with whatever equipment join a Tridolon hunt (which is sheer insanity in my book, but there are obviously a lot of insane Tennos out there 🙂), then there should be some sort of mid-alternative for more experienced hunters who want to play together with others that are roughly at the same level without having to go to the recruit chat. It is the kind of match-making that is (and should be) inherent in any online team game, and it doesn't matter if it is a manual or an automatic version, as long as it works. The current bounty mission system does not (it actually works acceptably well for all other missions, Tridolon hunts being the exception).

You can check the previous replies here:

Edited by Graavarg

10 hours ago, CoreXCZ said:

So you literally want to discriminate people just to have more tridolon runs per night? I have news for you, there's recruit chat. You can join a team which literally wants to do more, you can assume in most cases people there know their stuff (it's not perfect, but better than random).

How is sortie different? There's lvl 30 warframe lock, it works well enough. I don't see a reason why it should be different for tridolon hunt, with exeption of having lvl 30 weapon condition added as well.

It's your problem you're going random and you're unable to find squad which focuses on doing tridolon as fast as possible. You either troll here or it's childish rant, I rather want to believe it's the second one. I say this, random is not for multiple tridolon hunts, eidolon yes, but not tridolon.

The useless have no business being there if they can not pass the minimum gear requirements for a fast and sucessfull tridolon capture.

A mk1 braton or a mk1 paris is not the proper gear and i despise those who waste my time with improper gear when a gear lock and a mr lock are plausible fixes.

Same for those who bring a nonusefull weapon or have improper mods and are constantly dieing to the tune of at least once per minute.

And yes a low mr player has no business doing tridolon captures they instead need to focus on at least learning teralyst captures and even then there are many in the fail army.

Have a goodday.

il y a 13 minutes, (PS4)aiptekfanboy a dit :

The useless have no business being there if they can not pass the minimum gear requirements for a fast and sucessfull tridolon capture.

A mk1 braton or a mk1 paris is not the proper gear and i despise those who waste my time with improper gear when a gear lock and a mr lock are plausible fixes.

Same for those who bring a nonusefull weapon or have improper mods and are constantly dieing to the tune of at least once per minute.

And yes a low mr player has no business doing tridolon captures they instead need to focus on at least learning teralyst captures and even then there are many in the fail army.

Have a goodday.

MR lock is not a solution, I said why before. Moreover, there are players who have a low MR rank but play for a long time (and have high skill), even such veterans can be found among the community. Reason for this is that they either don't care about MR tests or just don't craft and level stuff that feels bad or useless to them. I agree that new players shouldn't be able to enter the instance without learning and going through the rest of the game more, but there's no way for them to learn right now than to jump into the action itself.

You mention MK1 weapons, every player has right to take whatever he/she wishes, be it waframe or weapon (MK1 are really a bad pick, agreeing with that), meta and it's state is not something everyone is aware of. What you're trying to solve here is not a cause, it's a symptom. The cause is that new players aren't lead properly toward Eidolon/Tridolon stuff. Waframe has always been known for it's poor to non-existent tutorial (I don't count Vor's Prize which at least does something and should be replayable). It's not players who are at blame, it's game and it's inability to teach players what to do and give them basic knowledge of 'when I am ready for this or for that'.

I would understand if this all was done on purpose by players, fortunately, it isn't and they shouldn't be punished for it. Right now, the only way how new player can learn how to do well against Eidolons is to communicate with other players or being tutored by veterans on site (this is really not a way how people should learn about essential stuff).

So let's be constructive about this, okay? Locking everything up just because there are people who want to explore and mean no harm feels more like punishment and focused discrimination, it's not a solution.

I am at least trying to help new players who stumble into tridolon hunt because I want to improve state of things, but it's unfortunate that most people can't give up on one run to teach someone, if they did, situation would be far better (Trials and it's learning bus were great example and it worked very effectively). This is my dot in this topic, more words aren't needed and would probably be waste of time.

2 hours ago, CoreXCZ said:

MR lock is not a solution, I said why before. Moreover, there are players who have a low MR rank but play for a long time (and have high skill), even such veterans can be found among the community. Reason for this is that they either don't care about MR tests or just don't craft and level stuff that feels bad or useless to them. I agree that new players shouldn't be able to enter the instance without learning and going through the rest of the game more, but there's no way for them to learn right now than to jump into the action itself.

You mention MK1 weapons, every player has right to take whatever he/she wishes, be it waframe or weapon (MK1 are really a bad pick, agreeing with that), meta and it's state is not something everyone is aware of. What you're trying to solve here is not a cause, it's a symptom. The cause is that new players aren't lead properly toward Eidolon/Tridolon stuff. Waframe has always been known for it's poor to non-existent tutorial (I don't count Vor's Prize which at least does something and should be replayable). It's not players who are at blame, it's game and it's inability to teach players what to do and give them basic knowledge of 'when I am ready for this or for that'.

I would understand if this all was done on purpose by players, fortunately, it isn't and they shouldn't be punished for it. Right now, the only way how new player can learn how to do well against Eidolons is to communicate with other players or being tutored by veterans on site (this is really not a way how people should learn about essential stuff).

So let's be constructive about this, okay? Locking everything up just because there are people who want to explore and mean no harm feels more like punishment and focused discrimination, it's not a solution.

I am at least trying to help new players who stumble into tridolon hunt because I want to improve state of things, but it's unfortunate that most people can't give up on one run to teach someone, if they did, situation would be far better (Trials and it's learning bus were great example and it worked very effectively). This is my dot in this topic, more words aren't needed and would probably be waste of time.

Raids short school bus was good but Trials had the check of needing 100k credits to get blueprint credits to create keys thus no low ranked player joins vs grindus _ Errr cetus _ _yeah cetus that just says swazdo lah at konzu and a low ranked player joins tridolons capture.

At least it needs swazdo lah at konzu to say tenno you need 100 teralyst captures to buy a key to access tridolons capture.

By that time a low ranked player gets proper gear for tridolons capture.

And there is no skill as its just the proper maxxed mods plus forma and proper gear that works.

On 2018-09-03 at 3:41 AM, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

I'm really not a fan of this "Rivens are necessary for endgame" mentality. You were doing fine without them before, you can do just fine without them now. Rivens aren't supposed to be a necessity, they're primarily there to provide balance to unloved and underused weaponry. That's the point of Rivens. Sure, you can get them for the current "meta" weapons, and they're extremely helpful, and add a great boost, but we even have "Riven Disposition" to help ensure balance for all.

On 2018-09-04 at 2:42 AM, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Raids short school bus was good but Trials had the check of needing 100k credits to get blueprint credits to create keys thus no low ranked player joins vs grindus _ Errr cetus _ _yeah cetus that just says swazdo lah at konzu and a low ranked player joins tridolons capture.

At least it needs swazdo lah at konzu to say tenno you need 100 teralyst captures to buy a key to access tridolons capture.

By that time a low ranked player gets proper gear for tridolons capture.

And there is no skill as its just the proper maxxed mods plus forma and proper gear that works.

100 teralyst captures is a bit much, I have that, 25% soloed, but it's too slow to get. Make it 40 or lower and I agree.

But what about all those who get carried through teralyst? Then they would bust keep getting carried through tridolon too and it would just be an unnecessary time gate to tridolons.

How about you need to solo teralyst kill or capture once before trying tridolon? Kill or capture it alone, the same alone condition as in riven challenges. Then they should at least be able to contribute more, even though they might still miss a lot of gear. I don't think that's too unreasonable once you mod and forma a Rubico or better weapon and get Rhino or Chroma. Why not solo condition?

51 minutes ago, BoarWarrior said:

100 teralyst captures is a bit much, I have that, 25% soloed, but it's too slow to get. Make it 40 or lower and I agree.

But what about all those who get carried through teralyst? Then they would bust keep getting carried through tridolon too and it would just be an unnecessary time gate to tridolons.

How about you need to solo teralyst kill or capture once before trying tridolon? Kill or capture it alone, the same alone condition as in riven challenges. Then they should at least be able to contribute more, even though they might still miss a lot of gear. I don't think that's too unreasonable once you mod and forma a Rubico or better weapon and get Rhino or Chroma. Why not solo condition?

Maybe not a solo condition. But at the very least, 5 Teralyst captures. I dislike the idea of rewarding someone further for killing it. After all, that's a pretty ineffective way to do things.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Private_Ventures said:

Maybe not a solo condition. But at the very least, 5 Teralyst captures. I dislike the idea of rewarding someone further for killing it. After all, that's a pretty ineffective way to do things.

I prefer a quest that awards endo that low mr players need plus some materials to at least craft a better amp and a lowered stats teralyst that they have to solo do at least 20 times for materials .

Tridolon  capture also needs gear check of must have  good amp till then only teralyst capture .