Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium - Useful Or Not?

Ketec

• 3 weeks later...

Warframe - Health pickups gain additional Energy. Energy pickups gain additional Health.

+2 on pickup (max +22)

Rarity: Uncommon

Polarity: Tactic

Initial Cost: 4

Fusion Limit: 10

One of the main problems i see is that there hardly ever even drops any health orbs - you rarely only see them from breakables and thats it.

With 10 fusion limit ( LOADS of CORES and credit) - it would rise to what .. 14 mod point cost?

It is good for Nekros... always good to have focus max, streamline max, flow max, and this... that way Nekros can God punch people all day...

This mod becomes useless to get health of your energy is full and useless to get energy if your health is full. As you cannot pick up the orb when it is full you cannot replenish the other.

This is my problem with this mod, my health is alway full with nekros or im dead... (generally) so the mod is useless, it should convert the orbs even if health is full otherwise it is moot.

If it becomes an aura, it's max rank would be 7; for balance purpose, they should repurpose the increase from +2/rank to +0.8/rank so that if a full Cell of Tenno have it equipped, the max amount of energy/health gained from orbs would be 22.4 from a 25 health/energy orb.

You can get it from Golem mission (The boss drop it)

This mod isnt that bad for Nerco as he can get loads of health orb...

I used it a lot on some of the energy focus frames.

And I vote no for aura.

If we have 4 people equipped it and it will be 4*22=88 health for every energy orb we pick up and we have 4 people (4*88=352)...unless they add a limited for the max it can add is 50 health or something like that. 352 health from 1 energy orb we pick up...this would be a game breaking...

You can get it from Golem mission (The boss drop it)

This mod isnt that bad for Nerco as he can get loads of health orb...

I used it a lot on some of the energy focus frames.

And I vote no for aura.

If we have 4 people equipped it and it will be 4*22=88 health for every energy orb we pick up and we have 4 people (4*88=352)...unless they add a limited for the max it can add is 50 health or something like that. 352 health from 1 energy orb we pick up...this would be a game breaking...

You don't pick up anything if you health is FULL !! this mod is useless !!

Well, this is just an opinion. If you think this is useless than it is useless but if you find it usefull than its usefull.

You can always not equipped the shield mod. And speaking of against the toxic, your health go down very quickly.

For me, this mod wasnt that bad. As I said, I used this on those energy focus frames and my friend is using it with Nerco. He said he never ran out of energy now and I will test with Nerco myself tomorrow. (Ready in 20hours!)