Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium - Useful Or Not?

Ketec

Warframe - Health pickups gain additional Energy. Energy pickups gain additional Health.
+2 on pickup (max +22)
Rarity: Uncommon
Polarity: Tactic
Initial Cost: 4
Fusion Limit: 10

One of the main problems i see is that there hardly ever even drops any health orbs - you rarely only see them from breakables and thats it.

With 10 fusion limit ( LOADS of CORES and credit) - it would rise to what .. 14 mod point cost?

Thats assuming you get enough blue drops... or. .well u get it maxed.
I havent managed to max a single 10 level mod yet with over 500+h of playtime...

The 10 level part is... wrong... should have less levels, and perhaps uncommon or rare instead.

My question is, why would you need health orbs with this mod? It's not like there's plenty of energy orbs everywhere...

cuz its supposed to be "Equilibrium". If its only useful one way then the mod isnt designed right.

Would be more helpful if they updated the chest and barrel drops to never disappear for a long time. I don't see it helping that much to be honest on normal missions. Rank 10 for only 22 max? That is crazy low especially for high level planets. I say it should be 35 max.

Edited by Makemap

It's not a terrible mod. I know it will really come in handy when I have problems keeping my health up... oh right, I don't have problems keeping my health up.

The rewards completely disinterest me personally but the new mission mode is actually enjoyable.

Half the cost and half the upgrade levels and i'd consider using it. Actually it sounds amazing for survival - every time you hit 4, you get back 88 health. Death from poison isn't usually a one-shot, its the attrition overtime until eventually I have 50 health left and the next Toxic Ancient grazing by me is instant death. Way too expensive to use though, isn't taking up a slot enough of a cost?

Edited by Servanin