Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who to trust?

iman00700

Question

10 answers to this question

Take a screenshot, if the Plat in this trade exceeds more than you currently have.

Don't touch the plat for about 2 weeks (thats the most time you can refund iirc)

If you lose your plat contact support and add the screenshot, your items will be restored but not the plat (so stay always positive)

And last but not least, please don't spam the forum, you can use one of your threads to ask all these questions

As Rastaban said. ALWAYS check the profile of who you are trading with. While there is no guarantee that this will save you with the amounts of plat that get traded at times. most of the times when I see screenshots of trades gone wrong in the forums it was when trading with low MR accounts that are set up just for scamming purposes.

next to that, as others have said. Do not spend it soon after as to not go into negative would the plat get removed. If you hold yourself to these two and have screenshots of the trade then there will be no long lasting issues.

BTW: If you want to check out a profile of a player you see outside of the game. use "/profile username" in chat in order to check their page when not in chat/offline

6 minutes ago, Ymoraa said:

Wait what is negative plat ? i am selling and buying godly rivens (around 5k) and nothing strange happened am i lucky ? was there any chance that i was robbed

Negative plat is when Plat was illegally obtained (/ or legally but the payment got called back) and DE starts to revert the process. If that platinum got traded away then that platinum is removed from that account. if after removal you land in the negatives and the account gets auto banned for having a negative plat value. At that point you have to buy platinum directly from the store (without discounts) in order to get into the positive range and get unbanned.

But If you have enough to take the blow. say you make 3 5k trades and that plat sits on your account and one gets called back then you just have 10k instead of 15k

Just make sure to make screenshots of the trades so that you have proof in case the item that got traded away was not restored.

16 minutes ago, Ymoraa said:

Wait what is negative plat ? i am selling and buying godly rivens (around 5k) and nothing strange happened am i lucky ? was there any chance that i was robbed

negative plat occurs if someone buys platinum, trades it to another person, then the first person has the plat rescinded due to like a payback or other financialy dubious situations. The plat is taken from the second person who the plat was traded to (only the portion they got not the whole thing). If the amount taken out is more than they have (i.e. they spent a bunch) it'll put them into negatives resulting in a ban until the balance reaches 0 again by buying more plat.

10 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

And last but not least, please don't spam the forum, you can use one of your threads to ask all these questions

Why was that necessary? Does it really effect anything for him to post multiple questions? Is the internet going to run out of space? Unless he's posting duplicate questions, it just sounds like you're nagging.