Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (+ hotfixes & CHROMA PRIME)

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, (PS4)trevs154 said:

it told me to contact Konzu but he didn't tell me anything 

Same thing. He mentioned Konzu, so I thought I would have to go to him after I exit the Plains, but nothing happened. I guess it is buggy for now.

5 hours ago, (PS4)trevs154 said:

it told me to contact Konzu but he didn't tell me anything 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Darkevin90 said:

thats what happened to me. trying to whats going on though

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Meninwhit:

Thank you DE; I'll be missing 2 logging bonus and 2 sorties because of this 25gb random update.
Hope you'll do something about that; already a PAIN to reach 700 logging day while you can play only during the week-end.

Seriously? They told long before about the update and that it clean up space. Maybe try to get another faster connection in the future or will you complain every time you buy digital games which you cannot play because you need to download them? 

And regarding your login bonus. You cannot tell me that you do not have the time to login and log out every Day. That takes not even 1 minute. 

@DE: Since the update I cannot go to the POE anymore with open group settings. I get connected with people (I see their Icons) and then receive the message that the connection was lost. After the loading screen I am back at my orbiter together with the team. Happened 7 times in a row. When I go solo I can enter POE without any problems. 

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x a dit :

Seriously? They told long before about the update and that it clean up space. Maybe try to get another faster connection in the future or will you complain every time you buy digital games which you cannot play because you need to download them? 

And regarding your login bonus. You cannot tell me that you do not have the time to login and log out every Day. That takes not even 1 minute. 

How about they tell us about it where we can know it; because no I wasn't aware of it; and the ps+ 'Auto download update' doesn't work so I figured out there was an uptade very late in the day.

And no; that's not how it works : where I live I could pay 234567890876543214567890euros; I would still have a slow connection.

And no; I don't complain on digitals games because I'm not 'loosing' something while it's downloading; not like during this update.

And concerning the "That takes not even 1 minute" sure I'm gonna connect to my ps4 through the 100km that are between me and my ps4 during the week.

September 14th - Hotfix #2

Revenant Ability Changes:

As mentioned in the status thread, Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 includes up to the cherry picked goods from 23.6.0, which meant that the Revenant changes from PC Update 23.8.0 were not included since they went live after the build had already been sent to cert. Well, since Revenant is new for our console players, we wanted you to enjoy him in his new form sooner than if we were to wait for the next major update. So! With that said, this hotfix brings you the changes listed below for our new beloved bearded Teralyst vampire Warframe. Specifics per ability follow below.

ENTHRALL:

THRALLS: We have made changes to have Thralls have more value in life AND death - just as Revenant did. The general rule Thralls will follow is they provide CC in Life, Damage in Death. The goal is simply to have an easy supply of Thralls to make use of in both Life and Death. 

Currently Enthrall has the following uses: 

WHILE ALIVE:
You can get up to 7 enemies Crowd Controlled - they won't attack you or allies and will draw Aggro from AI.
It spreads / is transferred - the Enthralled state is contagious!
You can Reave Thralls for greater scaling Health and Shield Leeching.
If Thralls are killed by Danse Macabre, overshield drops are created. 

AFTER DEATH:
It creates a damaging pillar, and that's it. Not useful enough in death at all!

ADDITIONAL After Death:
We've added the following with this update: 

• While active, the pillar creates homing projectiles similar to the Vomvalyst attacks and Revenant's Signature weapon, the Phantasma!
  • The pillars can now be exploded to output their damage radially if hit by Danse Macabre.

MESMER SKIN:

On the development build before release, Mesmer Skin was recastable but we removed this due to balance concerns. But, our gut reaction was right and thanks to your feedback we've changed it back to how it was and you can now recast Mesmer Skin to recharge it! 

REAVE:

• Lowered Energy cost to 50.
  • Revenant is now fully immune to damage while Reaving - it's meant to be a life-saver! 
  • When Reaving Thralls with Mesmer Skin active, it restores a charge.
  • When Reaving Allies with Mesmer Skin active, it adds the protective energy to your allies who happen to be in range. A small protective bonus!
  • When REAVE is cast while in DANSE MACABRE, Energy cost lowered to 25. This allows for quicker, risk-free placement of Revenant for tactical maneuvering.
  • The Direction of Reave now follows last Reticle aim point which makes casting more responsive to intent. 

Revenant Fixes: 

• Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre not breaking containers in range. 
  • Fixed issues with Danse Macabre causing small to big hitch on tile sets with open skies.
  • Fixed multiple script errors with Revenant. 

The following fix will be coming in a future hotfix! 

• Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify blocking Revenant’s Danse Macabre lasers.

I farmed and built the 3 parts need to continue the quest. The indicator was showing and the story continued with Nakak commenting on the suffering. There was an indicator to show to 'Touch' it. I didn't because I have to afk for a bit. Then I tried to continue, the 'Touch' button wasn't showing anymore. Tried restarting the game, the console, etc. but same thing still happening. Hope there hotfix will come soon. Cheers!

UPDATE:

I finally completed the quest but without some minor hiccups again.

First, I unequip the mask of the one, went to the Plains. Before I go through the door, I re-equipped the mask again. After the loading was completed, there were no indicators anymore even after restarting the game, equipping the mask. I was with 3 randoms, so I thought that might be the reason.

I restarted the whole process again, and this time I toggle to play Solo only. As I entered the Plains, the story continued, indicators were there and I was able to 'Touch' it. Basically, I just continued and completed the quest. Cheers!

vor 18 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Meninwhit:

How about they tell us about it where we can know it; because no I wasn't aware of it; and the ps+ 'Auto download update' doesn't work so I figured out there was an uptade very late in the day.

And no; that's not how it works : where I live I could pay 234567890876543214567890euros; I would still have a slow connection.

And no; I don't complain on digitals games because I'm not 'loosing' something while it's downloading; not like during this update.

And concerning the "That takes not even 1 minute" sure I'm gonna connect to my ps4 through the 100km that are between me and my ps4 during the week.

Take your PS4 with you. I am also away one week a month. I can take it with me and even use tethering on my phone to login or simply ask my wife (or girlfriend if you do not have one, sry). There are ways. This does not happen that often right?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Darkevin90 said:

if you guys are having trouble getting the blueprint for revenant, you'll have to fight an eidolon, i mean thats what did it for me..

That (Killing an Eidolon) wasn't it for me - when you go to the final spot, there's a Specter that appears and you need to kill it. The first time I tried it, I didn't even see the Specter and zipped off trying to figure it out, but saw it when I left and re-entered the plains to repeat that step.  Maybe the Specter just kinda got caught in the crossfire for you?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Voidkraken said:

That (Killing an Eidolon) wasn't it for me - when you go to the final spot, there's a Specter that appears and you need to kill it. The first time I tried it, I didn't even see the Specter and zipped off trying to figure it out, but saw it when I left and re-entered the plains to repeat that step.  Maybe the Specter just kinda got caught in the crossfire for you?

i think it was.

So i finally got the quest to work for me. I just went into a bounty for konzu, was set on public, i noticed while doing the bounty the cirkel indicator for the quest popped up. So when i finished the bounty i left squad and quest was still active. So i did the second indicator and again next one did not show up, just repeated same steps as before and finally got the bp. Hope this works for others aswell, good luck 

Archived