Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Fashion Frame (Post your pics)

Scruffoon

10 hours ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Someone please post Chroma Prime with Tennogen I MUST KNOW!

Honestly, I find Chroma Prime with Prime Detail toggled on for Tennogen a tad disappointing. Since he's practically an entirely new model, having Prime Details on will only change the 'Frame under the pelt, though very slightly, while having Prime Details off will replace the Prime pelt with the vanilla pelt with the Tennogen textures, but it will leave the Prime 'Frame alone, as well as leave behind the claws. Give me some time and I'll post some screenshots of my Graxx Chroma Prime.

Edit:

Okay, so here's how he looks with a Tennogen Skin:

YVBBQWV.png

Here's Chroma Prime wearing the Graxx skin. The image on the left has Prime Details toggled on, which you can barely tell is wearing a skin, while the one on the right has Prime Details toggled off, yet the claws and Primed 'Frame under the pelt remain.

Y4UYqEg.png

Then we have the 'Frame itself. On the left, we have the 'Frame without any skins, while the one on the right has the Graxx skin. Once again, his Prime is so different, all that changes are the textures on his arms from the shoulder down, the inside of his thighs, and everything from the knee down.

Now, do I feel like Chroma Prime should be completely replaced by Chroma Vanilla when toggling Prime Details? Honestly, no. As much as I like having a full Grineer Chroma with the Graxx Skin, I kind of prefer how the Prime version looks with the details turned off.

Edited by Fukushu
Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...