Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Stream 117 back on track for Friday 28th of September?

Shadow-Spawn

Yea because its time for all to see when we will got fortuna because all 99% team are working on major update and that's fortuna... and maybe new melee with all this. And maybe there is something new that they need to share because what is the point to share all the same over and over again...

1 hour ago, Lewtenant said:

We should be back on track now. No announcement for this dev stream yet or topic through.

Yea, I was only asking because last time we had a 3 weeks break between Dev Streams and that changed in the last moment to 4 weeks break instead – with no explanation as to why it was suddenly changed.

That’s why I wonder, if we will still get the Dev Stream this Friday as we have still not heard any announcement or gotten a topic from DE.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Maybe this time if they have a topic they won't derail the stream into just pure nonsense.

You can just TELL that they were expecting to talk more about melee 3.0 and those design changes messed them up.

That whole stream just oozed of "we though we were gonna talk about mooooooooore"

2 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It would seem that DE have now announced Dev Stream 117 for this Friday

noice.

i feel it's time for DE to start being a bit more open about when PC can expect Fortuna and the Melee 3.0 system. my guess is that it's taking a while because they are trying to package it together, so as to ensure that anyone who dislikes the new melee system still has Fortuna to come back to and vice versa. don't get me wrong, I'm definitely eager to learn more about the kitguns and how extensively they can be customized, but I really want to see more of melee 3.0 (plus it's holding us back from that Odachi that was originally going to come with Revenant, I NEEDS it!) 

What does everyone think about this? Could there be a air support drop with Railjack for all mission types to drop a small arsenal? This could be a limited arsenal of two to three primary, secondary, melee, and one warframe that players could switch out with during a mission. This would be a shared drop between the players in mission but set up to each players own set up. What is the thought on this?

11 minutes ago, Xaero9 said:

What does everyone think about this? Could there be a air support drop with Railjack for all mission types to drop a small arsenal? This could be a limited arsenal of two to three primary, secondary, melee, and one warframe that players could switch out with during a mission. This would be a shared drop between the players in mission but set up to each players own set up. What is the thought on this?

Sounds like it should be in fan concepts forum. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/

And the devstream just said it won't be this year so who knows what will eventually be added to it.