Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie: Too much radiation

AreeSoothsayer

Used to show up only once in a while but now it's shown up repeatedly. Once it was on two maps, Rad proc and Rad +damage. No matter that it makes FF on when triggered there be Doofs out there who use AoEs and screw the entire mission by destroying the defense object. Not to mention the repeated FF taking out his own side... multiple times.

Just tone down how much it shows up.

Titania can cleanse and provide immunity to status effects
Oberon can cleanse status effects
Saryn can cleanse herself at least (while everyone else screams in pox-induced agony)

Limbo can just ignore like half of the problem, as well as provide that ignoring to defense objectives.

A Termie Nyx can just Absorb it as well

Standard "improvise, adapt, overcome". I've actually never had a fission mailed caused by doofus shooting the defense objective, and I've been around for quite a while.

3 minutes ago, Eirshy said:

I've actually never had a fission mailed caused by doofus shooting the defense objective, and I've been around for quite a while.

I did have one once where an Atlas proceeded to punch everyone to death then petrify me and keep me there while trash talking...

Wary of radiation hazards ever since.

35 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

I did have one once where an Atlas proceeded to punch everyone to death then petrify me and keep me there while trash talking...

Wary of radiation hazards ever since.

lol an Atlas thinks he's a big guy. Shouldda revived on the spot then killed him before your revive invulns ran out.

There's a uh... reason... nobody plays Conclave. DE gave an impressive attempt at balancing it, but nobody plays Warframe for the balance lol

• 5 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

2 radiations in one day.

Tell me that isn't on purpose.

"That isn't on purpose"  :)

And they were different.

The 2nd sortie was Enemy Elemental Enhancement, this sortie condition gives all enemies better resistance against all elements and adds a random element to their damage output, this time it happens to be radiation. So if any of their attacks procs, radiation is just one of the possible status effect that can happen to us. Less likely to happen compared to.....

.... Radiation Hazard condition in sortie 3. This one has the radiation bubbles and the enemies do not have elemental resistance. Enemy in-fighting is a very common occurrence here due to the bubbles. Radiation proc is much more likely to happen here.

After all the years sorties have been in the game, this combination of sortie conditions that are similar yet different was bound to happen eventually. And it will statistically happen again, next week or next year, it will happen again.