Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE its time to change this about the kuva survival..

Jivy

why haven't we changed the Kuva from each capsule to 500,800 or 1000 (without a booster) it could be a little end game while waiting for fortuna and elite alerts

and while at kuva survival it reminds me of excavation the drills should scale with enemy health so they dont get one shot same with the kuva capsule

i know people have made threads about this and im already repeating something they know just wanna get it out there

DE has stated during a devstream, that they don't want to increase Kuva from endless missions.

They are supposed to be let rewarding than Kuva Flood missions.

And I think DE is taking the highroad with this, limiting the access to their own gambling mechanic by limiting the available Kuva.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Jivy:

it could be a little end game

Also, endurance runs are not endgame, they are tedious and no fun, which is prooven by the fact, that hardly anyone cares about them, when they are not the most efficient way to grind for ressources.

Edited by Walkampf

That's not even the main thing that turns off people from Kuva Survival. Let's say you are satisfied with kuva reward and you gonna stay in the mission for a longer time, the problem is that: 1) Kuva Fortress Survival tileset is a maze, it takes a long time for enemies to come up to you (if they ever figure out the way to you), it's not enjoyable just to wait for enemies to come and if you go for enemies instead, you'll have to leave room in which you are in, which in turn messes up the spawns and decreases your kills per second. In fact to get more kuva, you have to move from one room to another for a lifesupport capsule, which inevitably messes enemy spawns; 2) Since kuva siphons use survival pods and map is a maze, you'll require a frame which gets life support or speeds up enemies movement, so you have to have either Nekros or speed Nova.

5 minutes ago, JawNuts said:

If the reward from kuva survival is too high, it would kill the kuva flood and siphon missions.

I personally do kuva flood missions first when its available, then kuva survival until the kuva flood mission returns.

Yeah, but Kuva Survival is dead right now instead. And if scalling rewards would be a thing, you would still have to stay longer in survival AND make life support capsules into siphons to benefit from it. It's not like scalling have to quickly bump up reward, just enough for people to play this survival, because right now there is no reason to go and play it. Having both Kuva Survival and Kuva flood missions would give player ability some variety as where to gain kuva and variety is good because it reduces players burnout from grind.

Also to stay long enough in Kuva Survival to benefit from it, you have to cooperate with your team for a long time and I think it's good because it brings people together. You still can play them solo and gain decent amount of kuva.

32 minutes ago, JawNuts said:

If the reward from kuva survival is too high, it would kill the kuva flood and siphon missions.

I personally do kuva flood missions first when its available, then kuva survival until the kuva flood mission returns.

honestly i feel like the kuva flood and siphons kuva should be buffed on how much they give cause we normally need 3.500 kuva to re-roll a riven

14 minutes ago, Jivy said:

honestly i feel like the kuva flood and siphons kuva should be buffed on how much they give cause we normally need 3.500 kuva to re-roll a riven

Nah, it's fine, rivens itself are optional content, you can pass all starchart without even putting reactors, catalysts and forma into your weapons. Nowhere to use that power.

18 hours ago, Jivy said:

That would make purchasing rivens from other players much cheaper. I'm not saying that's bad, but it would change how the pricing of rivens.