Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sparkles when i do bullet jump

_SaRy_

Question

13 answers to this question

"Emergency services, how can we help you?"

"My wife left the stove untended and now there's sparkles everywhere! Send the Fire Brigade!"

"Sir, did you say "sparkles"?"

"Yes, sparkles all over the stove. My stove is sparkled! My whole house will be sparkled soon!"

"giggles"

Sorry not sorry. But yeah, as stated that's the effect from Firewalker, which is definitely supposed to look like fire.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

"Emergency services, how can we help you?"

"My wife left the stove untended and now there's sparkles everywhere! Send the Fire Brigade!"

"Sir, did you say "sparkles"?"

"Yes, sparkles all over the stove. My stove is sparkled! My whole house will be sparkled soon!"

"giggles"

Sorry not sorry. But yeah, as stated that's the effect from Firewalker, which is definitely supposed to look like fire.

You know, you're being unusually savage today. 

Monkey have a bad day?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Oh no I certainly got a kick from it and I could tell it was a joke.

Still I can definitely tell we have a grumpy monkey on our hands. Why's the monkey grumpy? 

I'm fine, and even if I wasn't I'm the sort that'll just bottle it up inside as opposed to talking publicly about it :wink:

Anyways OP, on the off chance my joke came across too grumpy, I apologise. Not intended.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm fine, and even if I wasn't I'm the sort that'll just bottle it up inside as opposed to talking publicly about it :wink:

Anyways OP, on the off chance my joke came across too grumpy, I apologise. Not intended.

Alright well if we're to continue the mindless chitter chatter as to not disrupt the original topic anymore how we direct it mmm over here per se?