Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back Operation: The Pacifism Defect

Mad5cout

Hey, have you all ever considered bringing back this event so that clans that didn't happen to be active during a single random week in 2017 could get the ignis wraith BP in their dojo?

That would be great...

Edited by Mad5cout

3 minutes ago, Mad5cout said:

That would be great...

No it wouldnt, [DE] giving Clans exclusivity to BPs was a major mistake. Some clans took advantage of it shortly after the event to sell the BPs for a price, others try forcing players into their clans just to be able to get the BP. For most player's luck, there are those clans that gladly offer the BP to any who ask so those clans that charged for it quickly got ignored.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

No it wouldnt, [DE] giving Clans exclusivity to BPs was a major mistake

And that's exactly why it would be great if they would bring it back.

They have brought back most of the exclusive stuff, including the Defection Syandana, so there is no reason not to bring back the whole event with the bp.I would like to see one change though: the acquisition of the bp should be tied to a threshold, not top 10%. More bp's available is better for everyone

In all honesty operation pacifism defect is one of, if not the most tedious and poorly thought out events they've ever had so I'd rather it didn't come back.  To show how badly thought out it was more clans hit the 'hardcore tier' with the 10% threshold for the BP than the victory tier that gave all clan members the ignis wraith with a catalyst installed....

Now I'm not against having another way for players to get the ignis wraith (I suspect DE will use it in a baro at some point) but I kind of like having the exclusivity aspect to it for clan (it showed the clans willing to work together to get the reward), it's not like it's not being offered out for free or a negligible 3-5 plat cost by the clans that have it. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

No it wouldnt, [DE] giving Clans exclusivity to BPs was a major mistake. Some clans took advantage of it shortly after the event to sell the BPs for a price, others try forcing players into their clans just to be able to get the BP. For most player's luck, there are those clans that gladly offer the BP to any who ask so those clans that charged for it quickly got ignored.

I remember I was barely able to play the game anymore after listing the bp for 0p on the market to screw with those who tried to sell it for plat 😄 . Too bad I still had to take an ammo drum in order to give away the bps. As leader of a clan which got the Ignis wraith, I'd still be totally cool, if they made the weapon available for everyone, that event was the worst and brought out the worst behaviour in the community.

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

And that's exactly why it would be great if they would bring it back.

They have brought back most of the exclusive stuff, including the Defection Syandana, so there is no reason not to bring back the whole event with the bp.I would like to see one change though: the acquisition of the bp should be tied to a threshold, not top 10%. More bp's available is better for everyone

They brought back the Syandana as a Baro Purchase not as a new Event reward. If [DE] decides to put the Ignis Wraith or its BP for sale on Baro im ok with but having an event that would reward Clans the BP in their research labs i am against.

The primary point here is that it is currently an exclusive item that clans could get for participating in a one-week event back in March 2017.  This BP shouldn't be practically as exclusive as founders edition items.  While I know it is generally easy to get this in-game, I feel like it is still a knock against recruiting for those clans that didn't happen to have activity on one random week over a year ago.

I could care less about the event.  This BP needs to become available again.  If I had it my way, they would just add it to everyone's dojo at the next major update and be done with it, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen.

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

but having an event that would reward Clans the BP in their research labs i am against.

seems like you are one of the person who charges 5+ plat and are selling lots of this.

I am not against exclusivity but then DE should be consistent. I "lost" all exclusive items had had until this point but I am still missing the stuff they didn't bring back. I was on a hiatus for the first Acolyte event...guess what I will never have a completed Codex because of this. I was in a Storm Clan who didn't even think to participate in the Pacificm Defect...this Clan wasn't even able to get a single entry in Ambulas. That was the point were I left and created my own Clan...So yeah I do wish I will have a chance to get the Ignis bp. (it is tedious to ask for a ton of bps so I can give them away to new player when no one else wants to)

Your words seem those of a Founder who will lose his Excal Prime

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

6 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

seems like you are one of the person who charges 5+ plat and are selling lots of this.

No im not, my clan doesnt even have the BP. I am the one often helping my clan mates get the BP by finding them someone to provide it but often do stumble upon someone asking for plat for it.

If you had been reading my Posts correctly so far you would know im also against the clans that have the BP. I want the BP or the weapon to come on Baro or some Invasion alert, not being exclusively obtain by pleading for clans that have them.

6 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Your words seem those of a Founder who will lose his Excal Prime

And you seem like those players that skipped class to learn to interpret text.