Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to kill the stalker? before he kills you

killerKronos23

Question

As someone who farms stalker for hate and despair, and gets one shot alot what are the best weapons to kill him quickly? 

I'm only MR 8

(note) i have a hek with max pointblank, hell's chamber, and scattered justice. could this kill him quickly? 

suggestions are welcome ☺️

Edited by killerKronos23
need to add something

15 answers to this question

If you're talking pre-Second Dream Stalker, he has some good weaponry at all ranges. You don't want to get hit with his bow but he rarely uses his kunai, and at your MR I don't think you'd win a melee fight with him. If you can hit consistently with your Hek and dodge his attacks, you should be golden. If you choose something more long-ranged, you might have time to dodge his arrows since you can engage farther away. Just keep trying honestly, and be sure to not go too far or he'll do a teleport ability.

Got my first stalker kill using an ogris modded for damage, just keep calm and focus only on dodging while keeping the rocket ready. Wait for any opening and unleash hell (you can fire even while jumping around)

PS: got a couple of kills with normal stalker using buffs on purpose only to let the him use despel animation (and waste time) so I could unload a proper shotgun blast to the face. This o works way better with spike dps weapons such as shotguns, bows, etc.

2 minutes ago, Reverse830 said:

As an FYI, Stalker is super easy to kill with Valkyr.  She's easy to farm up, and her 4 just lets you wreck him.

right up until he uses his frequently used power that disables all active effects...

OP, team up with friends that also have Stalker marks, and make sure those friends all have their own Star Child. I can 2-3 shot Stalker with the primary on my amp (Shwaak)

Just now, Xarteros said:

right up until he uses his frequently used power that disables all active effects...

OP, team up with friends that also have Stalker marks, and make sure those friends all have their own Star Child. I can 2-3 shot Stalker with the primary on my amp (Shwaak)

He doesn't have that ability until after War Within.  Even so, Valkyr 4 will usually kill him before he triggers that.

Before amps I just made sure that all 3 of my weapons were decent and used my weakest first, then medium power, and saved my strongest for the 3rd dmg adaptation. Usually only took a quarter to a half a clip of soma by the 3rd if it was my last weapon I used.

Fighting him in this way is much more satisfying than blasting him with Kaplak scaffold and shwaak prism imo

if you have completed second dream but not war within, just use your operator unibeam, it'll kill stalker with one move... but if you have completed war within... sadly, there is nothing else you can do other then repeatedly goes into operator mode and hit him one or twice....

Spray him with the 4 Prism. It works for me. If he is not dead enough I switch to the Shraksun Scaffold.

If not, a few opticor shots and he normally melts. Remember to strip his resists with operator first though.