Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Alert's need to be deleted

Blazmatic

1 minute ago, OvisCaedo said:

are you sure you wouldn't rather ask for them to fix whatever glitch you think is causing you to die suddenly?

Nah peeps just want everything removed instead of it being fixed.

Could also have something to do with how butt mad people are with finding out they have to play the game to unlock said "Elite" alerts.

Just now, LupisV0lk said:

Nah peeps just want everything removed instead of it being fixed.

Could also have something to do with how butt mad people are with finding out they have to play the game to unlock said "Elite" alerts.

I've actually unlocked elite alerts and not a salty new player

3 minutes ago, BlazGaming said:

idk armour but 930 hp, I hate about 900hp when I instantly died

without armor mods umbra has 300 armor, that is 50% damage reduction. Essentially giving you 1800hp. Enemies in Elite alerts will most likely be doing between 2k-10k dmg per bullet. This is why you got oneshot. I would advise getting more EHP so that you no longer can get one shot by stray bullets.

or find a build that allows you to perma-stun the enemies so they cannot attack.

Edited by Cibyllae

4 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

without armor mods umbra has 300 armor, that is 50% damage reduction. Essentially giving you 1800hp. Enemies in Elite alerts will most likely be doing between 2k-10k dmg per bullet. This is why you got oneshot. I would advise getting more EHP so that you no longer can get one shot by stray bullets.

or find a build that allows you to perma-stun the enemies so they cannot attack.

it wasn't a bullet tho, it was an explosion

4 minutes ago, BlazGaming said:

it wasn't a bullet tho, it was an explosion

there is an explosion when you die, its part of the death animation for warframes. It was most likely a stray bullet that killed you. If it really was an explosion from some unit with an ogris then I don't know what to tell you. Explosions typically do more damage than bullets.

Edited by Cibyllae

1 minute ago, Cibyllae said:

there is an explosion when you die, its part of the death animation for warframes. It was most likely a stray bullet that killed you. If it really was an explosion from same a unit with an ogris then I don't know what to tell you. Explosions typically do more damage than bullets.

every time I died in warframe there was no explosion tho

1 minute ago, BlazGaming said:

every time I died in warframe there was no explosion tho

there is no explosion when you go into the down state yes

But you didn't go into the down state, you died, which triggered the death animation. Thus, the explosion.

Edited by Cibyllae

1 minute ago, Cibyllae said:

there is no explosion when you go into the down state yes

But you didn't go into the down state, you died, which triggered the death animation. Thus, the explosion.

even when solo the only time when there is an explosion is when there is a sentient destroyed

It isnt elite alerts, it’s a bug in missions generally (im on ps4j. I’ve been getting one shot while cloaked with ash or loki well away from enemies going thru doors or with enemies fighting each other. or limbo gets one shot while in cataclysm and stasis active.

its been going on for a few weeks.

Just now, (PS4)teacup775 said:

It isnt elite alerts, it’s a bug in missions generally (im on ps4j. I’ve been getting one shot while cloaked with ash or loki well away from enemies going thru doors or with enemies fighting each other. or limbo gets one shot while in cataclysm and stasis active.

its been going on for a few weeks.

eeewwwwww ps4 (jk)

but thx I've never come across this bug before >~<

1 minute ago, BlazGaming said:

eeewwwwww ps4 (jk)

but thx I've never come across this bug before >~<

The scripting has been a bit buggered since sacrifice. each release seems to be a little worse. Enemy attacks are wrong, events occur out of order, ability effects like stasis are not applied to random units. I smell stack whack or pointer bug.